Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I killed someone

I was in my family's old house when suddenly these huge rocks were being thrown at the house from the back, damaging it and injuring my grandfather upstairs in his room. Everybody got together and I saw that they had all been injured. Then I turned around and there was a stranger by the front door. He was bald with a goatee and black clothing. I got the feeling he was threatening my family so I grabbed a knife and started stabbing him but the knife was dull so I sawed off his head.

The knife was one of the knives I use at work (Im a chef)

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 35 y/o Anchorage, Alaska

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: I killed someone

Does your family depend on your success as a chef? If so, maybe you are worried a critic of some sort is going to ruin your career, hence your family's stability. Remember: You destroy the critic in the end...you can overcome him pretty easily, even with a "dull" weapon, so don't worry anymore.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 38, Montgomery Alabama

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

stats from 7-14-10 to the present