Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
bengal tiger

first of all, hello to everyone, it s been several months since i ve been here the last time. i had some, i would say, bad and tempting period of slight deppresion in my life, so i didnt post any of my dreams. and in that period i didnt remember my dreams that good, but now i m back on the track again. i would like to thank gerard for his responses to my posts, and i want to remind him that the results i was waiting for one or two months ago turned out to be ok, thanks again, gerard, for your help.
so, i had 3 dreams in a row last three nights, and all of them seem to be very important for me right now. in first dream i was preparing a huge group of people for the war, making the food and putting some strawberries in bags for them, for later, and then with some friends, known and unknown, went to the beach that more resembles bank of Gang river, with stone staircase, where me and my female friend are in a shallow water refreshing from heat, and people around us are swimming, cause it s extremely hot, and i m soooo happy, i m laughing and turning my head to sun, and sun is shining on me..i remember the teh sky was cloudy, grey, but i kind of feel the sun on my face, and i woke up laughing hard...second one is really bizzare, for one reason- i dreamed that i m a serial killer who s wearing a mask and killed 30 classmates in my school, i m killing them with the knife or some sharp object, i dont remember, and blood is everywhere, it s horrible(everything resembles these trash teenage horror movies where an angry kid is killing everyone around)...but the only thing i m afraid of is going to prison, and staying there for the rest of my life...the bizzare thing about it is that i woke up in the morning at 7 15 am californian time, and i was talking to a friend around 10 am who told me that some guy killed around 30 people from his school in virginia, i suppose you all know that. so, i was shocked, but then again, i still can t quite connect these two things for real;
the third dream from last night is a child walking through a tall, like lephant grass, and i dont know, i think it s a boy, and there is a voice in the background, sayin that he should go there, but he should be aware of danger, and the possible danger is bengal tiger...i remember having this image of beuatiful green grass that i m walking through, and thinking how it would be an amazing photgraphy with green in the background and black dots(?) flowers on it...the second scene is a child playing in the send, and he or she, i dont remeber, but i think it s a boy, lifts up his head and sees a huge tiger in front of him, just a few steps away, looking at him, but not in a hunting position, but like a cat just sitting and staring at him...sorry for the long post, but i would really appreciate any suggestions, thank you

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 27, usa

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: bengal tiger

Maya,
Welcome back. I so happy to hear your test results turned out to be OK. Wasn't that something we discussed about your dream, the fact that it pointed to positive results from your tests? Although illnesses can be detected in dreams long before actual confirmation, dreams can also point to positive results. If it is worrisome and stressing you your dreams will clarify what is true and what is not.

Your first dream seems to be addressing your actual state of mind, the depression yet sunny outlook in your life {this is very positive}. The fact that you woke up in such a good mood is even more positive, an indication that you have confronted the worst and laughed at it.

The second dream is interesting. Having such a dream prior to the massacre at Virginia Tech?
The serial killer is most likely a personal aspect, perhaps masked in the unconscious. I sense it is confronting a fear that something about your life {perhaps the depression you endured} is threatening to hold you prisoner and you feel a need to 'kill' off those negatives. There may be something deeper {do you have a clue to why you were depressed?} involved.

The third dream may be addressing those deeper aspects. Anytime I see a child within a dream I tend to want to examine its influence on the waking experiences of the dreamer's current life. It may have something to do with actual childhood experiences that tend to make up the personality of the dreamer as an adult. In your case I don't see anything revealing that looks traumatic. Since the child is male it could be addressing some 'masked' experience. Or it could be pointing to your own undeveloped masculine aspects. There may have been some perceived danger in your life that turned out to be false. The tiger may be the feminine energies, which is true may have perceived danger whereas your developing masculine aspect {boy} knows it is just that, perceived and not real. There may be a need to revisit childhood experiences to help determine what be there.

Overall I believe your dreams are addressing your stressful situation {slight depression} and perhaps also underlying causes for it. I see the tiger as a positive aspect. The fact that you have turned a corner {I assume you have} with your depression may be what this positive aspect is addressing. What seemed to be a prison {depression} is now looking toward the positives in your life. The feminine power {the highest power of the psyche} is working to develop a masculine mechanism {the boy} to help you cope with the stresses in your life. This creates a balance in life. That is the intention of the dream, to help balance those things in life that are out of balance.

Any thoughts to my interpretation? The slight depression may be a result of the stresses from the 'perceived' results of the once expectant tests. We know now that that was an unnecessary fear since the tests came back positive {which your original dream suggested they would}. The little boy may be simply addressing that aspect and not earlier childhood experiences {even though I suggest that be taken into consideration as to the causations to some of your fears}.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: bengal tiger

dear Gerard, and everyone, thanks for your respond, although i have to be honest, i didnt expect it to be so quick, after the fact that i sent three dreams at once, thank you so much, and i m sorry for not answering to it for so long. the main reason is that, i dont know what is going on, but i feel i cant get out of the siotuation i m in for such a long time. first, there was this health issue, i was completely in a mess and thought nothing in this world will ever bother me again if the results are ok, and now..i guess man gets used to any kind of situation in life, and than, for these who are not strong enough, like i think i am, there is always some other tail to chase. i would love to contemplate your answer, and give you hints about it, but things are just coming to me from so many sides at this moment, looking for me to consider them, and it s all happening at the same time, that i think my head is ready to explode. this is a really, really heavy period for me, like some questions that were bothering me for years are waiting for answers now, and i m feeling i m not strong enough to persevere. and that s why i m confused too much and cant organize my thoughts, and i m telling you all this hoping you ll understand that i cant give you any precise information. i dont even remember dreams recently, and i think i really need a break from things for a while. but i hope i ll have a dream soon for you, and answers related to my previous post..thanks again, best regards

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 27, usa

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present