www.powerofdreams.net

mythsdreamssymbols.com

Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,primarily Jungian
5000+ Dreams

Interpreted
Gerald's GO
Rescue Kitty Fund

NOTICE: Age/Gender REQUIRED For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis REQUIRED
My Analysis are FREE. For Compensation Please Donate to My Kitty Fund.
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy
Dream Forum Closed
Private Dream Analysis Available {Compensation}...Request Analysis at mythsdreams@hotmail.com

Read the following. Posted Dreams follows.

Dreams are a succession of images, actions and sensations that occur involuntarily in the mind primarily during the REM stage of sleep. Dreams are unbiased, spontaneous products of the unconscious, outside the control of conscious will. The act of dreaming is physical but the contents of dreams is psychological. They are NATURAL expressions of the dreamer's emotional/personal life illustrating experiences that possess strong emotional energies. Although there are literal applications in dreams the primarily language is symbolic, metaphorical of the dreamer's emotional energies.
  • 1. Dreams are about the emotions, emotional energies of the person who is dreaming. They offer advice and a deeper understanding of our waking life as well as the foundations for the emotional energies of the dreamer.

• 2. The language of dreams is symbolic, but also with literal applications {literal waking experinces}. The symbolic images and actions are metaphors for the patterns or motifs for the dreamer's emotional/psychological/physical life. Every character in a dream is a different aspect of an unacknowledged aspect of the dreamer and/or a prevalent situation in the person's life involving actual persons/experiences {dreams will address both aspects}.

• 3. The purpose and function of dreams is to guide the conscious self to achieve wholeness and offer a solution to the problems in waking life. Solutions to problems and conflicts from everyday life, as well as the deeper underlying issues, 'emotional injuries' that stem from the foundations of the dreamer {early life experiences and trama experiences in life}.
    ---Dreams reveal vital information that expose the authentic emotions and feelings that are often concealed from the conscious mind.
    ---Dreams compensate for conscious attitudes and personality traits that are out of balance.

• 4. Dreams are intentional. Nature provides us with dreams to understand and help heal emotional conflicts/issues. Just as the body has the immune system to heal and protect, the psych{ology} has the dream.

• 5. Dreams possess 'Archteypal' representations. Archetypes are universal, original patterns and images that derive from the collective unconscious and are the psychic counterpart of instinct. An archetype is an inherited tendency of the human mind to form representations of mythological motifs-representations of the symbolic images/actions without losing their basic emotional pattern. Dreams and mythology share the same archetypal images, myths as illustrations of the universal patterns and dreams as illustrations of personal patterns.

• 6. All dreams have at least two meanings or applications. One is the symbolic representation metaphorical of the emotional energies and the second being a literal application where a person, place or experience is addressing a real life experience. More about this in the Basics of Dream Analysis section

• read more
    Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Reccuring Nightmare

I had a dream last night that was rather.... strange. Could any of you interpret it and give me any idea on what it means please?

Well basically, I was walking through the circus by myself and then I went over to a counter (as you do) who was selling eyeliner, and this girl comes up behind me and says
    "can i have some thick eyeliner please"
    and the woman gives her a green rope (which was like thin string) and the girl says
    "is that thick enough?"
    and they compare it to something that she had brought in.... and then to some huge thick rope. So I think....okay strange. Then the woman behind the counter says
    "come here"
    to me... so I did and the next thing I know i'm in some big swirly dress dancing on this spinning platform....with other people of course....and then the woman from behind the counter says to the lead dancer
    "you are sacked"
    and puts me in her place.... and i'm all like... thats not fair blah blah, and then there was like a huge song and dance number where I ended up in a bubble that pops... i think yey! Then the sacked lead dancer runs off and I think okay fine....

Then I cant remember what happened. Then ..

I'm in a bathroom about the size of a cupboard in the bath... complaining about how I shave my legs badly... but there is no one else there... the bathroom is kind of joined to another bathroom by a corridor and I’ve locked the door to that.
    Next thing I know my Nan, mom and dad are in the bathroom with me talking about why I’m dancing (in that show). Then a man comes in from the corridor... I scream and say
    "but...that door is locked."
    and he goes
    "I dont care."
    So I pull out some huge (you know the Aladdin shaped swords?) well one of them... and he laughs and puts a movie on (a scary movie) about rape and murder.... lovely. but we all escape and run off. Then the police (like robots, think cybermen) arrive and are all like
    "We are looking for a murderer"
    and the whole circus goes into chaos...my nan runs into this bloke who puts elastic bands around her and threatens to kill her... so I broke those bands and say get lost, and hit this guy in the head, he says
    "Are you messing with my people?"
    I say no and sorry and rub his head better, he laughs and says "
    I think you are..."
    and gets a shaver out =S but we all run off, and the guy pulls down some people off the street and shaves their heads....

Then we run into some strange building like a shopping mall, and we are all like "oh my god whats going on..." then I walked into my boyfriend and he was bleeding from the leg and I shout
    "somebody help me".
    but he was actually fine and the blood disappeared... strange. So we walked through the crowds of people and find an elevator... which has 14 buttons for the floor... so we get into this elevator and it doesnt go up it spins and spins and goes down... then we get out and we are in like a school production of the lion king... and this little kid is on his own and some men in a tent tell him to come to them, I tell him
    "they are liars come with us"
    so he does. but when he sees these lions on the stage he wants to run up on stage, so I go with him.
    Then we are in a bank… and the elevator is there and we are running through these corridors trying to find a way out…then we are in the street and there is just a huge tower in the center…
    then we are all of a sudden back in the elevator running away and we go up this time... and come out in an alley. but the police are there and for some reason I say
    "send the intestines up in the elevator?"
    and we all get back in and run... then I get kidnapped by the man who broke into the bathroom thing... and he says
    "what a pretty dress youve got there" and all of a sudden I realise who this guy was... then I woke up.

I reckon the guy was actually like the lead dancer thing… but the lead dancer was actually a guy. But …yeah.

I don't have a clue what that means so i'm soo confused. Its a bit strange for me. Any help appreciated =]

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 15 - West Midlands

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: Reccuring Nightmare

Vikki,
    I could venture a guess to what this dream is all about but since it most likely is dealing with personal associations in your life it would only be a guess. At your age life is changing and your dreams deal mostly with personal interests and events. It would be almost impossible to decipher the dream without knowing a lot more about you and your everyday routine. My sense is the dream is addressing those everyday events and the emotional effects they have on your psyche. As with the elevator, life is full of ups and downs and spinning. Take the dream as just that, a statement about your life, in the present with no seemingly serious negative aspects. Just the routine day to day life of a teenager with all its ups and downs.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present