Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
lucid dream qwest

hello everone

as any one tryed to talk to the people in there dreams and ask them do you now this is a dream my dream and i have you in my dream to ask you questions,
one or two thing happen they look at you funny and say nothing,look around and walk away and the ones that do need to be convinced that its a dream,
the ones i do talk to i have to do some kind of trick fly around!!! some thing that makes them think wow! i have got very good at this so good that i had to stop as in my day time life i was walking round in a daz almost a dreamy state working out all the thing i acheved from the dream.
but am ready to go back into the dream world and talk to the large china man who sits at my bed and helps me.he is about 7ft tall and the first time he was there it was quit scary as he was so real his voice smell everthing about him he was telling me to just let go and it will be ok it sent a humming noise around the room that made me think i am in a very good lucid dream,so my qwest is to ask some one close to me to call me our ask me a question that i will pass on to them so in my waking life i know am making contact with them .

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 0 london

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: lucid dream qwest

surfingspruce,
Are you talking about lucid dreaming where you are aware you are dreaming and seek to control the dream?
You can learn more about lucid dreaming at Lucidity.com.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

hi
yes i have become very good at this also i am having dreams were am half awake our it seams.am still able to take control of the dream and go deeper into the dream.it was very hard at the begining i was always pinned in my bed with things moving around the room and all i could do is shout,but i have a small bleeper that i would use to let me know am dreaming.this was also hard to train my mind to hear it with out waking.i beleve thats were the china man comes from its was the bleep going of that would trigger him into my dream.and thats were i would set my goal as to find out what the pepole in my dreams would think when i asked them do they know they are there as most of the dreams are so real the smells hot,cold,noise.the hole thing.am starting to get a real feeling of power as i can do almost anything in the dream.

thanks spruce.

hi
i do have to add that since getting into my dreams i have had a few mad things happen round me in my waking life.one was my mate,he was going on a date to meet someone and just before he was about to go i could see that the girl he was going to meet was not there and she was going to call him and say sorry but i carnt find the place we was going to meet at.and within 5sec of this his phone rang and it was the girl saying she carnt make it cos she carnt find the place and would have to do it someother time.he looked at me and told me how the hell did i know and i dont know it just come to me.
so the next day we was talking and he got some food from a take away and he was wating for it to be deliverd and said to me go on then were is my food and i told him it will be here in 4 mins as he took a wrong turn and thats why its running late,just on the 4th min the door knocked and it was the food and he told my mate sorry am late a took a wrong turn we rolled around it was funny.my brother was there and asked me to meetup in a dream with him and so i did he was there but not knowing why even when i asked him you told me to meet up with you.the next day he told me he didnt have the dream?so my quest is to see if i can get someone to contact me after a dream and tell me something i passed onto them with out them nowing.
am going on so i will leave it at that for now.
thanks spruce.

surfingspruce,
The people in your dreams that you will be talking to will most often will symbolize other aspects of your own psyche. Whether you do it in lucid dreaming or normal dream cycles, those people, especially unknown people, will represent other aspects, complexes, emotional patterns you possess.
Also, the parts of the dream where you are pinned, other actions, are most often metaphorical of actions, perhaps literal, in your waking life. The dream is about you, unbiased, truthful and often wise.

I don't know your age. To interpret a dream, or even a dream post, age is most important. See Emily's post to better understand the importance of age.

Read Jung's philosophies on dreams so you have an understanding of the psychology of dreams {and Freud, Adler, Fromm, etc.}. It's a science. But its more than that. It is limited, yet unlimited. Few are able to realize much about the unlimited because they have limited themselves to the ego self and not the complete self. We human animals do possess instincts that once served us in our primitive state. They are inherent. In present day 21st century they are simply neglected.

If you do have psyche/psychic abilities you will be better off by understanding how the psyche functions. Jung, and Joseph Campbell, have documented many truths about the psyche. Possessing the knowledge they have to share will provide you with insights that are not known by many. Gnosticism, alchemy, other metaphysical philosophies are rich in lost knowledge. The collective human psyche still possesses that knowledge. We all have an ability to access that knowledge. Jung and Campbell show the way to discovering these 'secrets'.
It will aid you nine-fold, beyond whatever powers you already possess.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

hi
thanks for all the info

i did have one crazy thing that happend here in work,

i work in a large open machine store room,at one end is the goods in it was about 9.15 in the morning i went to the door and took delivery of the goods and when i turned around at the far end of the stores i got a glimps of a figure it was like in my mind more than it was standing there ,any way as i walk to the table half way down the stores to put the goods down i got the name in my head tandy or andy,it was with me all day and the image i got.it was of a man in his 50s with a long black apron,wellies and his sleves rolled up his hair was light grey and curly but short his face seamed blotchy like redish checks it was a clear image of the figure.so i asked one of the old boys from the factory he told me as i walked away ow ye there was a guy called candy they called him candy because of his hair was like candy floss short and curly.he then told me that years back the area was use for dipping radiatours in big tanks and they used to wear aprons and wellies and the guy was a drinker he passed away because of it i have since found out his son works here in the factory.i havnt told him about it but it was like a sence that i was at the right place at the right time or is there more i blocked it out and carried on as normal.

thanks spruce

stats from 7-14-10 to the present