Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Snow Loss & Emotional

My dreams lately have changed alot. The scenery is almost lick a movie-type setting and very detailed and realistic. In fact I have been dreaming that I am in a movie as the dream unfolds.

The last was set in a lot of snow. My sister and I were driving a snow type vehicle and kept falling into a hole. We got out and tried to level the snow, but it wouldn't work. Then we were in an underground room under the snow with a family of children with dogs and a man who appeared to be my ex-husband. We knew they would not survive and eventually the snow would crush the underground rooms they were in. The rooms were cold and we tucked them all in and closed the doors to keep them as warm as possible. There were puppies trying to get in to keep warm. We left with alot of sadness because we knew they were going to die. My father was with us, but we knew he was only with us temporarily because he had already died in a previous dream that same night, but came back to help us.

I awoke with an overwhelming sadness.

My dreams lately involve my sister and always have a tremendous amount of sadness.

Thank you for your help.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 48 Ohio

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: Snow Loss & Emotional

Pam,
Perhaps having so many dreams that include your sister is saying something about experiences in life shared by both of you. In the dream the two of you are in the same vehicle. The family of children may be addressing experiences the two of you shared when you were children. The underground rooms may represent the unconscious. I get the sense your ex-husband may be alluding to some other husband, someone who is no longer alive {your father?}.

What was the relationship with your father like? The puppies wanting to get in to keep warm may be you and your sister, and the shared relationship with your father. Was your dad a 'warm' person? Was he easy to reach or hard to show his emotions or love? Have you had thoughts recently about your father?

Another possibility is shared experiences with your sister but something that has happened recently. That also could involve one or more 'ex-husbands'.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Gerard -

Thank you for your reply. We had a very warm and loving relationship with our father who is still alive. He is very lonely as we lost our mother two years ago. They were married for 58 years.

I am also very close to all of my siblings. My brother is having a troubled time right now and we are somewhat irritated with him.

Perhaps I should tell you that I am divorced from my second husband for about a year now. I was physically abused and sexualy abused by this man. Could that have some impact on what I'm experiencing now?

Thank you again for your help.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 48 Ohio

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Pam,
Yes,
That could very well be part of what the dream is addressing. Snow and cold often represent 'frozen' emotions which result from traumatic experiences from a relationship. The dream may also be addressing the shared problems you and your sister are having with your brother.
The puppies and the family of children. Do you have children? Those aspects of the dream seem to be addressing some experience either you and your sister shared or your own children. Is your brother married and have children? Where is there recent sadness in your life? Those things may be tied together.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present