Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
flying (lots of bright colours)

hi

last nights dream was well not to sure it was a little confussing normaly i can make sence of them but in this dream i found my self switching from one thing to another let me tell you

i was in a park with large open feilds with lots of people running around haveing fun. all the colours were bright and clear,like the grass it was pure green and cut very neat,clothes that the pepole had on were also bright and stood out,over in one feild there was large kites and i mean big some were flying pepole round the colours were bright yellows,orange,pink and red.the sky was a fine blue with no clouds,i had the urge to fly around so i opend my arms and began to fly as i got to a good hight i could see the ocean it was a nice deep blue. when i got over the area were the kites were it was like looking down on colours swirling around streaming leaving traces behind them.my attenstion was drawn to a house on a small hill that was surounded by trees i could just see the roof top i went towards the house and next i know i was walking round the house it was full of drawings on the walls in bright colours no one was there just me there was no windows our doors to stop pepole from coming in.there was no noise no wind smells nothing just bright colours on every space on the walls,when i got out side i could hear someone lafing but no one was there.then i found my self in a smalll plane like thing the wings were small to small to fly any one in there was a women sitting behind me she told me buckle up and on that she spun it up side down i fell towards the front and grabbed on so i would'nt fall out the plane was made of canvas and tubes with zips runnig round it like a big do it your self thing i got freaked out and began to zip all the holes that started to show on the plane i found my self zipping my self into it like a sleeping bag and i woke up.

what a dream any idears any one

sorry for spellings not my strong point.

Re: flying (lots of bright colours)

surfingspruce,
Did you ever give us your age? That is something that needs to be revealed if you want an accurate interpretation. Age is important in determining the meaning of the symbols in your dreams.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present