Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
turning into a butterfly

I am going into the hospitall to visit my husband. When i go inside his room, he is in a cocoon. I am asking "why is my husband in a cocoon?". Than the next thing I know, the cocoon burst open and my husband is now a beauitful butterfly.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 44, Nova Scotia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: turning into a butterfly

Mary,
Hospitals often represent inner healing and cocoons transformations from one thing to another.
Your dream seems to be addressing a desire that your husband undergo changes to perhaps make him into something better than he is at the present. Perhaps there has been experiences with him that requires healing, either for you, him or both.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: turning into a butterfly

Hi Mary

Its a pleasure to read your dream, your dream speaks of transformation, taking the premise that each element in a dream relates to us in some way it is a mirror of our own innerbeing as if being pressed on to a holographic plate and played out in symbolic form.

Your husband in the dream seems to be reflecting your own inner masculine traits, as men in dreams reflect our attitudes and beliefs the doing/active side of ourselves your husband here reflecting those traits that you are in 'relationship with', those traits in your self that you are intimate with and can be percieved as attributes both positive and negative.

The hospital suggests a place of healing on some level, you have undergone some form of healing weather it be as a result of some external sort of therapy, or work you have been doing with yourself either unconsciously or consciously like meditation, journal writing, etc.

As a result a beautiful transformation has taken place your masculine traits have been turned into a beautiful butterfly which tends to inspire new beginnings and qualitys of the higher mind, where judgemnet, rigidity and competive controlling ways are transcended or transformed. The butterfly coveys 'beautiful' qualitys such as more freedom in ones attitude, more confidence in ones approach to life and respect and acceptance for oneself and humanity.

This is only my perspective take what feels right to you and ditch the rest

Best of luck Marce

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 34 uk

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

stats from 7-14-10 to the present