Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dream Interpretation

My Boyfriend and I were sleeping, he then woke me up to tell me he was going to clean the house up a little bit and to just go back to bed. I went back to bed and started waking up to someone screaming. I heard my Boyfriend yelling at two guys in the kitchen area. I then ran and hide under my brother's bed. The two guys my Boyfriend was yelling at came searching for me. They finally found me. They were homeless looking, missing teeth, and scratchy voices, They started coming at me and then I woke up.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 18, United States

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Dream Interpretation

Hi Katelyn,

Were you disturbed by this dream? What were your feelings / emotions during the dream or when you re-wrote the dream?

This dream is likely giving a comment on what is going on for you - inside.
Is it time you did some inner house-keeping?
And the part of you that needs to / wants to do this is your masculine side.
Can I guess that you have put this side of you aside? Have you, are you denying this masculine side of you?
So this would mean that you are portraying yourself in the world as sweet and lovely, and maybe even weak?

What are you thoughts / feelings about this?
All the best
Justin

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 48 Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Another Aspect

Hi Katelyn,

there is another way to look at this dream - that relates more to your waking life at the moment.

Are you in conflict with the masculine / men at present? Are there men in your life that frighten you?
Something closer to home ?

JC

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Thank you for your feedback. Lately my room has been more dirty than normal due to lack of time to clean it. But there really are no men around me that I am frightend of. Although, I do have fear towards homeless men but I do not know why.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Re: Re: Dream Interpretation

Hi Katelyn

thanks for your feedback ,, what are your thoughts about my initial interpretation ?

JC

The things you mentioned in your feedback make me think and realize some is true in my waking world. At work I am the one that deals mainly with all the customers and I tend to have days where I am in a bad mood but have to portray myself to be in a sweet good mood. And I do fear men that are homeless that do live near my home. My room was dirty for a bit and I did ignore it for awhile.

Hi katelyn, just to add a little to this thread,
the setting for this dream helps to determine where the issue being pointed to actually 'lies' and in this dream your shown its within you. In a bed indicates something occuring within yourself, in those intimate levels of relationship with self that we dont normally expose or share with others and that we sometimes dont recognise ourselves.

Males in dreams typically represent our own thoughts/beliefs and your boyfriend may suggest that a part of you is waking up to the idea that you need to clean up your current circumstances where you are at the moment, that place inside you that you inhabit on a daily basis.

A kitchen generally represents a place of preperation, a space that feeds us and nourishs us both physically and mentally, at this point in your dream you seem to awaken to the fact that there is some sort of conflict in this space, your space of self nourishment, what you give yourself what feeds you in life a conflict between those attitudes that you share with your boyfriend and some other internal aspect that you fear is destructive to you.

These internal aspects are conveyed by the inner homeless men representing aspects of your self that as yet dont have a place within you, because of their appearance you fear them you dont understand them, though the dream suggests that they reflect a 'part' of you, your beliefs and attitudes and thought patterns that are more rougher not having a sense of direction and place in life this is what you fear.

It seems that a conflict exists between wanting to tidy up symbollically speaking where you are at the moment our masculine energy is about doing, being active in the world supporting ourselves planning our futures our pathways our goals to an enriching life, but the masculine energy can also be destructive portrayed by the inner homeless men with missing teeth, teeth are what we use for mastication and aids in the digestion process of the norishment we are given physically and mentally. We take in what we are given and utilise this for our own energy sytems, having no teeth may convey an inability to take what you are given, breaking it down and utiliseing this for your own purposes, for example an oppurtunity to go to college, or a new job that has prospects we may decline through some fear of not being good enough, yet we also fear as a consequence that we will be wandering aimlessly in life creating a sense of inner homelssness without direction.

These are just some ideas and the college and work im just using as an example, what we take in can reflect many things from more physical oppurtunitys to praise and respect. I hope this helps a little this is only my take on it as only the dreamer can really understand what their dream means.

goodluck marce

My Boyfriend and I were sleeping, he then woke me up to tell me he was going to clean the house up a little bit and to just go back to bed. I went back to bed and started waking up to someone screaming. I heard my Boyfriend yelling at two guys in the kitchen area. I then ran and hide under my brother's bed. The two guys my Boyfriend was yelling at came searching for me. They finally found me. They were homeless looking, missing teeth, and scratchy voices, They started coming at me and then I woke up.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 34 uk

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Dream Interpretation

Hey Katelyn!

I think this dream may have to do with your boyfriend in the moving process from a far away to here now and I believe at the time of this dream he was helping your parents work on things around the house.

Just a couple thoughts.

Carissa

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 18 Henderson, NV

stats from 7-14-10 to the present