Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Recurrent Dream since Childhood

I keep having this same dream since childhood. I am in a neighborhood walking around. It is very dark, so the street lights are on. It is also very quiet. Suddenly, I am being chased by about 8 bandit racoons! These racoons are on tiny little motorcycles. I am running as fast as I can very frightened. I am jumping from house to house, and wall to wall. I feel much panic and wake up.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 18, United States

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Recurrent Dream since Childhood

Hi Katelyn

I have taken this from the Dream Dictionary link on this site ,,,
Raccoon - Unwilling to let others see your intentions. Not totally being honest {with yourself or others}. You have disguised yourself so to give others a different impression, or you are disgusing your emotions.

Recurrent dreams are about trying to get our attention ,,, and when we 'don't get it', then things continue. Something cookin'

JC

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 48 Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Thanks again so much for your feedback. I am so relieved to finally understand why this dream keeps reccuring. I have always tended to put up a front towards people I dont care for just out of respect. And I dont always let my emotions out, and if I do I am very picky who I talk to about them.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 18, United States

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Re: Recurrent Dream since Childhood

Hi Katelyn

Your feedback is thanks enough - I am happy to offer food for thought.

Sounds like you have just had an 'Ah ha' moment, where something just clicks.

Further to what you said, 'putting up a front to people' and my some of the questions in my initial interpreation for "Dream Interpretation" ,,, Are you too sweet ????
I suggest that you write the questions out on a piece of paper and contemplate them - or write out what comes to mind ,, at the end you can just bin it so feel free to write whatever ,,, try it on for size, then review, if what you write clicks highlight it ,,,

It will be interesting to reflect on your dreams now, there may well be a shift ,,,

well done
JC

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 48 Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

I have devised a new method regarding dream psychology where there is no symbolism, and dreams are usually about negative and positive feelings. I'll try to to decode your dreams: Are you afraid of racoons or motorcycles or creatures that resemble gremlins? if you are then you keep on dreaming of them because you are afraid of them. Either you have an uncontrolled anxiety over these things that has not been resolved. if you want to now more you can email me at iracundia0808@yahoo.com

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 26 philippines

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no.

stats from 7-14-10 to the present