Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Did Jung recant?

Hi All,

I was recently told that Jung recinded his thoughts on archetypes in his final days ,,, does anyone know if this it true?

Thanks
Justin

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 48 Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Did Jung recant?

Justin,
I've never heard the allegation. It sounds like something Richard Noll {The Jung Cult}would expound. If it were so I believe there would be some high profile discussion about it. Without the archetypes Jung's works would be meaningless.

Have you, and any other serious Jungians, visited the CGJungPage website? This site has a treasure of articles, links and resources dedicated to Jung and his works. It is an academic review of Jungian thought. You have to register to be able to access the information but that takes but a few minutes and is free.

By the way. Click on the Links page under Dreams and see who has the most links. Recognition by such a prestigious site is an honor.
Does the number 2007 have a familiar ring?

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Re: Did Jung recant?

Thanks Gerard
These are the kind of statements that people can make, in forums where people are impresionable ,,, looking for 'help' 'guidance' 'learning' and in one fell swoop they are prejudiced, or worse, cut off from understanding one of their intrinsic guidance mechanisms ,,,

The number now is 2008 hits ! Was there other significance of 2007? '9' perhaps ,,,

Justin

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 48 Brisbane Australia

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present