Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
crazy dream! please tell me what it means!

I apologize in advance. My dreams tend to play like a movie so sometimes one part of a dream will jump to another part.

My dream starts off with me being chased about police. They weren’t the average cops though. These were plain clothes cops and one of them was a kid. His adult partner didn’t take him to seriously so the adult was chasing me as much as the kid cop. Apparently I committed theft and the kid started chasing me. I was in a dark house first and I saw the kid cop come up the stairs. So I ran into a bedroom with double beds and hid between them. The kid cop saw me and ran into the room. I ran out past him.

** jump **

I was in the neighborhood near my mother’s house and the kid cop was still chasing me. It was sometime in the day because the sun was out, but it wasn’t shining brightly. I was running and I looked down some driveway. I hopped on a bike and went down the driveway while the adult cop ran past by. He gave up looking for me, but the kid cop kept chasing me. When I got through the driveway I tried to run across the street to another block and the kid cop saw me. He caught up with me but I ran up stairs to a row house. He started to run up the stairs and I started running across people’s porches. The whole time the adult cop was telling the kid cop to give up and that it was a waste of time to chase me, but the kid cop kept chasing me.

** jump **

I was in an empty classroom with my closest best friend, Cari, and my boyfriend. Apparently in my dream Cari’s boyfriend died and the classroom was some type of mourning or healing place. I wanted to ask how did he died but changed my mind. Then my other best friend, Jamie, came to the classroom with other people to try to cheer up Cari. They were wearing all black, including Cari and my boyfriend. Jamie started including some random guy to us and I grabbed his boyfriend’s hand and introduced him excitedly to the random guy.

I walked back into the classroom and there was a class going on. A female teacher was sitting on the desk giving out some in class assignment. I was by myself and couldn’t leave until it was done. I quickly did it and was about to leave until my boyfriend’s cousin walked in to get me. He was wearing all black with a red tie. I walked out and was looking for my ex-boyfriend because he came to pick me up. I was walking out of the school looking around. I walked out of the school and he was nowhere to be found. I walked up a block to the corner looking for his call. I pulled out my cell phone and was about to call him until I realized that I was calling my high school sweetheart instead (the only men I’ve been with were my ex, high school sweetheart and current boyfriend and all were long term relationships). I started thinking oh I don’t want to go to far back and hung up the phone. I looked over at this condo like building with trees, and flowers around and noticed that my boyfriend lives there. For some reason in this dream we had broke up and my ex and I were sort-of dating again. I started thinking about how it was my fault that we broke up and that I messed up. I wanted to make things right with him so I started to head to the building. I looked around once more to see if my ex is out there, hoping he doesn’t see me walking in. I started to think that my alibi could be that I was getting something to eat. So I ran in and ran past by a bakery with chocolate cakes and cookies on display and ran for the elevator. I didn’t know which floor he lived on but I thought it was the fifth. The elevator doors open and I realized I was on the fourth floor. Three people got on the elevator with me and some guy held the door and started talking to the guy standing next to me. Finally he let go the door and I started pressing floor numbers hoping that I can find my boyfriend. Then I noticed that the elevator was going pass by my floors and that I had pressed the wrong button. For some reason I had pressed numbers with words next to it, and they were the upper floors. I hit the cancel button and the elevator stopped.

SORRY SO LONG I TEND TO PAY ATTENTION TO DETAILS IN MY DREAMS. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THIS MEANS THIS IS THE THIRD DREAM I HAD ABOUT MY EX AND I GETTING BACK TOGETHER!!!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 23 USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: crazy dream! please tell me what it means!

Ill adress each issue seperately: The theft is probably more important than the actual chase; maybe you could include more about that? Why did you steal/feeling of entitlement? What did you steal (if you know)?????????
The double beds...I'm not sure
The Kid Cop and Adult cop could be interpreted to represent a 'father son/daughter' or mentor -student relationship in which the "segacious teacher" guides the youth. The kid is obviously the head strong / overly confident persuer who may represent a certain "steadfastness" as he doesn't regard the old cop's words to give up. This could be you. Or it could be that you watched a show of Cops recently.
Next you run to your mothers . You probably have guessed that this could symbolize your search for security ( your mother is security/ insurance)Note that you are always escaping the cops. You are expressing your "desire" to be caught subconsciously in your dream---------for whatever you may have done in the waking world. You know you stole, yet you know you should see justice. What do you think about this? I would be interested to hear your interpretation. That's all I'll try to interpret, and who knows? Maybe i was wrong on all counts.
Looking to hear more from you though
Cheers

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 29

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: crazy dream! please tell me what it means!

i don't know what I actually stole...but i know that i had committed a crime because they were after me.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 23 USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present