Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Naomi campbell??!!

Hi Guys,
I had a dream last night in which Naomi Campbell (the model) was trying to get my boyfriend to hook up with her. He was repeatedly saying no but she kept saying strange things like " i want to touch your mr peaty" among other sexual things. My boyfriend did not take to her advances though. I found it incredibly odd because Naomi campbell is not some one i intentially look up or am interested in and as far as that mr peaty business goes i have no idea! if you have any ideas on what this could mean please help!

Love Em :o)

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 17, australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Naomi campbell??!!

Hi Emily

Just a few pointers in dreams, very often the characters reflect parts of ourselves, that is those thoughts feelings and ways of relating that make up who we are. Dreams tend to highlight the hidden dynamics that play out within and is the stage for the interaction between all the elements that are contained 'within us'.

Though difficult at times to accept this because we tend to deny feelings and ways of relating that are not nice or pleasant and so find characters in our dreams to represent the different types of our behaviour. At some level we give the voice to the characters in our dreams and as it is our dream the voice has to come from us.

Though not all character symbolism is to be taken literally either for example in your dream naomi campbell, who is a very good looking woman is trying to win over your boyfreind, and this may be showing you your way of relating to men, through your looks is one possible avenue to expolore, Though this is a completly valid and natural way to relate especially as we are Maturing.

It sounds like Naomi plays a part for you to see maybe in ways you relate more unconsciously that is in ways you dont even know you are doing.

Your boyfreind in the dream seems to reflect more about your own masculine nature that is your attitudes and actions that you relate to in your own self. Rejecting her advances says something about the relationship you have with the Naomi campbell aspect of self that is you push it away in your self as well.

Sometimes it helps to undersatnd a dream more fully if you write down the feelings and thoughts about the character, when doing this one can make other associations and connections to feelings and thoughts of the character that may be on a some deeper level 'hidden' parts of your own nature.

I hope some of this makes a little sense, best of luck

Marce

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 34 uk

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

stats from 7-14-10 to the present