Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Weird class

I dreamed I was sitting in a class.
A girl I knew from college walked in and I wanted her to sit on the empty desk nest to me and she did, even thought I had not asked her to.
The class then began.
The teacher was one I had when I was at the university studding accounting. I remember him as the most strict and demanding teacher I have ever had.
But in my dream he was acting like nothing bothered him. He was arrogant and he was willing to do anything against the rules. At one point he even took a dump in front of the class. I was shocked as I was sitting in the first row and tought I had some of it on my shoe.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 25

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: Weird class

Hey Jp
Dreams tend to reflect what is going on inside ourselves and when studied in this way much useful information can be gleaned.

The teacher and classroom setting in your dream likely represents a situation in which you are learning about a particular set of dynamics within your self. Images or ideas of others we have in our dreams portray parts of ourselves that these people perfectly represent.

The teacher in this case is likely to be teaching you something about yourself in way of his actions. Men in our dreams represent certain ways of thinking or behaviour that governs our attitudes and here I get the impression that the teacher is showing you a particular trait of behaviour within yourself that is rebelious.

Defecating in this way is suggesting the need to release or let go of this way of acting which no longer serves you or, Im just wandering here why you chose this particular teacher to represent these characteristics when they are so out of character for him. Have you found yourself acting rebellious lately, going against the rules sometimes when we have to comply our impulse is to seek freedom from any feelings of over constraint, and in doing so we form a rebellious attitude to life and to our own social structures we live within.

The constraint can also come from within when we make excessive demands on ourselves and become very disciplined with our actions (your perception of your teacher) , we begin to project this inner attitude on to others and onto our social structures whom we make responsible for driving us hard and with which we then set up opposition against.

Just as an example this is very typical in the workplace where we put pressure on ourselves to achieve and try to live up to the 'percieved' expectations of our employers, in return our attitude becomes rebellious.

Going back to your dream your reaction here is a sense of shock thinking you got some of it on your shoe, Your shoe here I suspect relates to some part of your image that you hold about yourself and that the underlying notion of these rebellious energies or the release of this way of acting are impressing on your self image in some way, intruding on how you think and feel about yourself in your waking life.

To put it another way we hold an image of ourselves in a particular way, we are good and wholesome we dont do anything wrong etc, its not our fault etc, The sense of defecation getting on your shoe in some way tars this self image you hold and impresses on how you feel/respond. Is there any where in your waking life that you identify with these same responses this may lead you down a road of further exploration investigating your circumstances at the time.

This is just my limmited perspective good luck to you Marce

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 34 uk

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

Marce

Thanks for your reply. I really can't believe how close you can get to my current situation with such a small description of one dream.

I recently had trouble with my girlfriend as I kind of rebelled against her attitude. I was angry at her for not working hard comparing with me. (I work almost double the hours she does and I'm too often the one who cooks and cleans.) I feel this might be the link with the teacher as I work hard to keep things clean and strait (like the strait accounting teacher) but end up asking too much of myself and projected that on my girlfriend. (possible link with the teacher being me rebelling and defecating on someone).

Your conclusion is even more up to the point as I did feel I did not do anything wrong and the argument was not my fault since I was the one doing so much.

Also, the night before I had that dream I had decided to change my attitude and do less thing around the house to stop pressuring my GF

Thanks again, and keep posting!!!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 25

Hi JP

Your welcome, and thank you for your feedback I appreciate it.
Marce

Thanks for your reply. I really can't believe how close you can get to my current situation with such a small description of one dream.

I recently had trouble with my girlfriend as I kind of rebelled against her attitude. I was angry at her for not working hard comparing with me. (I work almost double the hours she does and I'm too often the one who cooks and cleans.) I feel this might be the link with the teacher as I work hard to keep things clean and strait (like the strait accounting teacher) but end up asking too much of myself and projected that on my girlfriend. (possible link with the teacher being me rebelling and defecating on someone).

Your conclusion is even more up to the point as I did feel I did not do anything wrong and the argument was not my fault since I was the one doing so much.

Also, the night before I had that dream I had decided to change my attitude and do less thing around the house to stop pressuring my GF

Thanks again, and keep posting!!!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 34 uk

stats from 7-14-10 to the present