www.powerofdreams.net

mythsdreamssymbols.com

Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,primarily Jungian
5000+ Dreams

Interpreted
Gerald's GO
Rescue Kitty Fund

NOTICE: Age/Gender REQUIRED For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis REQUIRED
My Analysis are FREE. For Compensation Please Donate to My Kitty Fund.
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy
Dream Forum Closed
Private Dream Analysis Available {Compensation}...Request Analysis at mythsdreams@hotmail.com

Read the following. Posted Dreams follows.

Dreams are a succession of images, actions and sensations that occur involuntarily in the mind primarily during the REM stage of sleep. Dreams are unbiased, spontaneous products of the unconscious, outside the control of conscious will. The act of dreaming is physical but the contents of dreams is psychological. They are NATURAL expressions of the dreamer's emotional/personal life illustrating experiences that possess strong emotional energies. Although there are literal applications in dreams the primarily language is symbolic, metaphorical of the dreamer's emotional energies.
  • 1. Dreams are about the emotions, emotional energies of the person who is dreaming. They offer advice and a deeper understanding of our waking life as well as the foundations for the emotional energies of the dreamer.

• 2. The language of dreams is symbolic, but also with literal applications {literal waking experinces}. The symbolic images and actions are metaphors for the patterns or motifs for the dreamer's emotional/psychological/physical life. Every character in a dream is a different aspect of an unacknowledged aspect of the dreamer and/or a prevalent situation in the person's life involving actual persons/experiences {dreams will address both aspects}.

• 3. The purpose and function of dreams is to guide the conscious self to achieve wholeness and offer a solution to the problems in waking life. Solutions to problems and conflicts from everyday life, as well as the deeper underlying issues, 'emotional injuries' that stem from the foundations of the dreamer {early life experiences and trama experiences in life}.
    ---Dreams reveal vital information that expose the authentic emotions and feelings that are often concealed from the conscious mind.
    ---Dreams compensate for conscious attitudes and personality traits that are out of balance.

• 4. Dreams are intentional. Nature provides us with dreams to understand and help heal emotional conflicts/issues. Just as the body has the immune system to heal and protect, the psych{ology} has the dream.

• 5. Dreams possess 'Archteypal' representations. Archetypes are universal, original patterns and images that derive from the collective unconscious and are the psychic counterpart of instinct. An archetype is an inherited tendency of the human mind to form representations of mythological motifs-representations of the symbolic images/actions without losing their basic emotional pattern. Dreams and mythology share the same archetypal images, myths as illustrations of the universal patterns and dreams as illustrations of personal patterns.

• 6. All dreams have at least two meanings or applications. One is the symbolic representation metaphorical of the emotional energies and the second being a literal application where a person, place or experience is addressing a real life experience. More about this in the Basics of Dream Analysis section

• read more
    Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Weird class

I dreamed I was sitting in a class.
    A girl I knew from college walked in and I wanted her to sit on the empty desk nest to me and she did, even thought I had not asked her to.
    The class then began.
    The teacher was one I had when I was at the university studding accounting. I remember him as the most strict and demanding teacher I have ever had.
    But in my dream he was acting like nothing bothered him. He was arrogant and he was willing to do anything against the rules. At one point he even took a dump in front of the class. I was shocked as I was sitting in the first row and tought I had some of it on my shoe.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 25

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: Weird class

Hey Jp
    Dreams tend to reflect what is going on inside ourselves and when studied in this way much useful information can be gleaned.

The teacher and classroom setting in your dream likely represents a situation in which you are learning about a particular set of dynamics within your self. Images or ideas of others we have in our dreams portray parts of ourselves that these people perfectly represent.

The teacher in this case is likely to be teaching you something about yourself in way of his actions. Men in our dreams represent certain ways of thinking or behaviour that governs our attitudes and here I get the impression that the teacher is showing you a particular trait of behaviour within yourself that is rebelious.

Defecating in this way is suggesting the need to release or let go of this way of acting which no longer serves you or, Im just wandering here why you chose this particular teacher to represent these characteristics when they are so out of character for him. Have you found yourself acting rebellious lately, going against the rules sometimes when we have to comply our impulse is to seek freedom from any feelings of over constraint, and in doing so we form a rebellious attitude to life and to our own social structures we live within.

The constraint can also come from within when we make excessive demands on ourselves and become very disciplined with our actions (your perception of your teacher) , we begin to project this inner attitude on to others and onto our social structures whom we make responsible for driving us hard and with which we then set up opposition against.

Just as an example this is very typical in the workplace where we put pressure on ourselves to achieve and try to live up to the 'percieved' expectations of our employers, in return our attitude becomes rebellious.

Going back to your dream your reaction here is a sense of shock thinking you got some of it on your shoe, Your shoe here I suspect relates to some part of your image that you hold about yourself and that the underlying notion of these rebellious energies or the release of this way of acting are impressing on your self image in some way, intruding on how you think and feel about yourself in your waking life.

To put it another way we hold an image of ourselves in a particular way, we are good and wholesome we dont do anything wrong etc, its not our fault etc, The sense of defecation getting on your shoe in some way tars this self image you hold and impresses on how you feel/respond. Is there any where in your waking life that you identify with these same responses this may lead you down a road of further exploration investigating your circumstances at the time.

This is just my limmited perspective good luck to you Marce

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 34 uk

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

Marce

Thanks for your reply. I really can't believe how close you can get to my current situation with such a small description of one dream.

I recently had trouble with my girlfriend as I kind of rebelled against her attitude. I was angry at her for not working hard comparing with me. (I work almost double the hours she does and I'm too often the one who cooks and cleans.) I feel this might be the link with the teacher as I work hard to keep things clean and strait (like the strait accounting teacher) but end up asking too much of myself and projected that on my girlfriend. (possible link with the teacher being me rebelling and defecating on someone).

Your conclusion is even more up to the point as I did feel I did not do anything wrong and the argument was not my fault since I was the one doing so much.

Also, the night before I had that dream I had decided to change my attitude and do less thing around the house to stop pressuring my GF

Thanks again, and keep posting!!!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 25

Hi JP

Your welcome, and thank you for your feedback I appreciate it.
    Marce

Thanks for your reply. I really can't believe how close you can get to my current situation with such a small description of one dream.

I recently had trouble with my girlfriend as I kind of rebelled against her attitude. I was angry at her for not working hard comparing with me. (I work almost double the hours she does and I'm too often the one who cooks and cleans.) I feel this might be the link with the teacher as I work hard to keep things clean and strait (like the strait accounting teacher) but end up asking too much of myself and projected that on my girlfriend. (possible link with the teacher being me rebelling and defecating on someone).

Your conclusion is even more up to the point as I did feel I did not do anything wrong and the argument was not my fault since I was the one doing so much.

Also, the night before I had that dream I had decided to change my attitude and do less thing around the house to stop pressuring my GF

Thanks again, and keep posting!!!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 34 uk

stats from 7-14-10 to the present