Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
long dream...

The reply i had from my last dream was so good I'll post another one I had a few weeks ago.

What I first remember was that I was about 15 years old and I was ridding my mountain bike with the friends I had in those days. (When I was this age, me and my friends were always biking everywhere)We were in the woods on a large trail. It seems the group was planning on doing something bad and I did not want to participate in it. I thought I'd just follow them and find a way out before they would actually do it. We were going up a steep hill and I was getting pretty tired. One of my friend decided to go back to get something and I thought to myself, "he is crazy, I'll have to get back up here again". At that point I was so tired I was walking up the hill next to my bike as he came back and easily passed me almost effortlessly. Finally, when we got up the hill we were in a town in the rocky mountains 4000 km away from where we started. (I lived in this town for a year when I was 19 on a trip away from home. Lots of my friends when there as well. It's a tourist town where people come and go and most people do not stay there for more then 1 or 2 years) I decided to use this opportunity to distract others from the goal (doing something bad) and suggested to stay there for a few days. I then met the roommate I had in this town and he took me for a ride in his car. I was sitting in the back as he was in front with a girl as a passenger. I was 25 years old again. As we were ridding in town I saw some of the friends I had in this town. They all looked much older and awfully depressed. We then dropped the girl home and she left witout saying anything. I felt I was in the way for my ex roommate to follow her and apologized to him. He laugh and said not to worry. He then gave ma a magazine on which an other one of our friend was on the cover. He was not wearing any pant and had kind of trench coat with a dart vador style helmet. It seems he was there cause he was piloting a new plane/helicopter with a alien space shuttle style that could land anywhere on the moutains. The magazin was about poelple that owned crazy thing like fancy guitars cars homes planes and stuff...

Thats about it.

Good luck!!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 25

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: long dream...

Hi Jp

This dream seems to address similarities between your current life / what is going on in your life now - and when you were 15.
The themes seem to centre around 'doing some thing bad' ,,, Darth Vader - he was a 'good guy' who had sold out ,,, he went over to the Dark Side.
So ,,, over to you ,, what is going on - what mask are you wearing?

Bicycles can symbolise balance, and judgement - so these might be skill you will need to call on.
Mountains ,,, well it isn't easy to climb a mountain.

Hope this helps - your thoughts ??
Justin

Please Note:
After a dream has been interpreted, a follow-up response to the interpretation is requested. This will help both the dreamer and the interpreter better understand the dream message. All interpretations are FREE and the only compensation we ask is your participation in the process of understanding your

dream

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 48 Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Hi Justin,

First let me thanks you for taking the time to read such a long dream.
I don't know if you are right when you say that this address similarity's between my life now and when I was 15 because I do not find the link yet. The only thing I can think about is that it is when you are 15 that you start making your place in life. My first impression of the dream was that it was talking to me about my choices of career in waking life. I felt the dream was showing me that I might be working very hard to go somewhere I did not really want to go (going up the hill to go do something I did not even want to do). Then the dream showed me people grown up in the city. There were the depressed one that did not moved from the town, and then the successful one who had gone away to realize something big. This was my interpretation of the dream because when I dreamed it, I considered looking for a new job. I'm not to sure about the bicycle too as I just dream about a bike last night too. This seems to be a recurring theme for me now.

Anyways, Thanks a lot pal!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 25

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Hi Jp

thanks for your response - your interpretation would fit well I think; especially - doing something that you really don't want to do ,,, going with the mob / the pack / the established thinking / what is expected of you

JC

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 48 Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present