Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
murdered man

Hi,I have another dream I would like to hear your opinion about.It was a recurrent dream when I was younger and I had it had twice recently.
I have murdered a man(I don't know him),it was by accident and not out of negative feelings. I feel sorry and guilty and try to hide the corpse in the gound(basement etc).sometimes I put a lot of layers of things on top to make sure the body cannot be found or come out again.The man is usually a simple earthy man,middle aged.not bad.I fear the police will discover my crime ans won't believe that it was by accident and put me into jail and i will lose everything,my kids etc.In the dream i live with fear of being discovered... thanks for interpreting.margit

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 46,spain

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: murdered man

I'm new at all this dream interpretation thing so do not take this too seriously. Often the persons we see in our dreams represents some pert of our own self. Maybe the person you are killing in your dreams represents some part of yourself that you are repressing or do not like. You say the person you kill is always earthy and normal, are you an unearthy and eccentric person? You then want to hide this person from the world from fear of being discovered. would it be possible that you fear to show some part of your inner self to the outer world from fear of being rejected?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 25

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: murdered man

yes ,i think your interpretation makes some sense.I am definitely more the excentric unearthy type. I am a woman so this part could be my animus side. I sometimes have difficulties to be assertive and yes afraid of being rejected if I express my anger or needs,or if I set limits.Now the question remains for me:How do I integrate this part.is there any practical advise?thanks for helping with my dream

stats from 7-14-10 to the present