Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
new house

another dream i had last night:
I was in a new big house.It was the former house of somebody I admire(a man who is a for me the representation of a good husband and a wonderful father for his own kids.) I sort of adquired that house and there are still things to decorate and fix,but basically it is great.I also remember there are horses which are in the lands and stables of that house and I like that. Then I dream of a young girl(sort of my daughter,in real life have only sons) who sometimes switches into being a boy.We are in that house and planning to have a bath.each of us in its own bassin/bathtube. I get the water to the right temperature for her and for me. we bath. i feel relaxed and happy about the new house.
Two days ago, I also dreamt about changing my appartment for a newer one with central heating(mine hasn't).
In real life I am not thinking about moving.
Ok thanks for interpreting.lotus

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 46,spain

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: new house

Hi margit,

Let me try again with this one.
If we follow my last interpretation, your murder dream was telling you that you might be trying to hold back the masculine more down to earth, reasonable part of your personality. (You are hiding it deep under layers of thing from fear of it coming out.) That is, you’re hiding this part of yourself deep in your unconscious mind. You also seemed to fear that if people see this part of you they might reject it and it makes you nervous because you feel it could come out anytime.

Now, in this dream, you move into this man’s house. That is you are going inside your own masculine self. You feel comfortable in this self. The horses might be linked to masculine figure to. ( viril, muscular…. ) You feel it is not perfect (you could still work on this maculine aspect) but it seems quite good enough.

Then, again, you mention a girl, who turns into a boy… That is you becoming more masculine. You take a bath with her. This might relate to cleansing or purifying yourself by admitting this part of yourself (coming clean).

I think your dream might be expressing that by accepting and expressing your more rational masculine side, you will help you settle down and relax on certain aspects.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 25

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

Jp,thanks for your interpretation which I find really good.How do we integrate the masculine side?I don't feel ,however,that it is a rational side as I am quite rational myself already.I would say it is more the assertive side, and expressing my anger constructively.Being also self confident and trusting.

I can also see now that this repression makes me sometimes really animus possessed and I become very belligerent,wanting to be always right.Trying in a very repetitive way to make my point with my boyfriend and he becomes really irritated. It seems that the unconscious animus talking through a woman irritates her man enormously.Sometimes I also become very philosophical and experience such a clarity(this seems also an aspect of animus possession).Any clues on how to work with that and integrate that simple ,earthy man?thanks

margit,

I'm sorry to say I have no clue on how to integrate this.
I guess acknowledging it is quite a good start thought.
Good luck!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 25

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present