Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
the mythical thunderbirds flying over a valley

my dream starts with hundreds of people all standing on top of the edge of a hill looking down into a valley, and i was in awe how beautiful every thing was and i looked to my right and there were a skyfull of beautiful giant birds flying slowly by. as they were flying by i said,"here they are". the atmospher was exciting but mostly peacefull. i would like to know what you think of this. could it be a premenition of times to come?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 41 michigan

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: the mythical thunderbirds flying over a valley

Shelia,
I don't think it is so much a premonition as it is how things are in your life at the moment {here they are}. It may be revealing expectations. Also look at current events in your life and see what may fit with the atmosphere that is/was exciting but mostly peaceful.

The dream could very well be an overview of your whole life, Has your life been peaceful but with some exciting moments {atmosphere was exciting but mostly peacefull other than the mundane?}. At 41 you are at that mid-life stage where you begin to look back and try to make sense of your life.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present