Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Peeing Dog

I have no ides what's going on here - so here goes. I'm at a stable with my husband and one of our dogs. In the country somewhere lots of barns etc. Someone who seems like a woman we've come across before (sold us our horse) picked up our dog and said that the lump on his underbelly looked like a condition that he could die from as it tracked all the way up. We decided to take him to the vet there and then. Then my husband says hang on let me have another look. Protruding from his penis is a small sack which hubby then peirces and we know this is going to cure him. I've got hold of him by now and an almighty gush of urine now comes out of him and won't stop. Hubby walks away and I'm left holding this dog who won't stop peeing. I'm talking, like a garden hose. Eventually I shout to hubby and draw his attention to a huge, deep puddle which my dog has caused but it dosen't seem to bother him. I'm worried that my dog will somehow shrivle away but he's fine.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43 Scotland

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Peeing Dog

Lesley,
Let's see if I can make sense of your dream.
Peeing dog, husband who seems to have little if any interest, looking for a remedy. I get the impression this dream may be addressing an experience to do with your husband. Of course he could also represent your masculine self but I believe the focus of this dream is on some part of the relationship between you and him.

The dog peeing may indicate a need for emotional release. The exact metaphor for the dog is up for debate {see dog in dream dictionary}. But peeing is often symbolic of relieving oneself of something. What emotional experiences of recent have you had to do with your husband that required him to help relieve a emotional situation and he showed little interest in doing so? You may have had, or you are having, an outpouring of emotions over this experience {peeing like a garden hose}. Does this fit somewhere in your life?

The other possibility is the symbols are directed at your masculine self. But let's dwell on the above first to see if that best fits.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: Peeing Dog

Hi Gerard,

thanks for the reply. I never thought of it that way but you have rather hit the nail on the head!

Cheers
Lesley

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43 Scotland

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

stats from 7-14-10 to the present