Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sabatical

Greetings All,

The increasing volume of duties and responsibilities at my primary job and home life since January have been a drain on my mental, physical and intuitive energies. Crunch time at work and it was necessary to get that job to actual part time basis b/c a six month contract with another organization for another part time position starts this week. So will likely remain the same attention wise – focusing on work and survival. The end goal remains, a future with less attention required for work and survival. Would seem to be a normal cycle one goes through for those in Self work.

And to Hannah’s dismay this past winter we were adopted by several stray cats. Lots of chaos all around. Thankfully all have learned peaceful coexistence. I find it interesting observing the cats and began to correlate their relationships to each other and externals, and personalities, to my family in my childhood. Or more likely I inject this into the situation as a non threatening way to uncover the source of adult relationship issues in childhood.

What free time and energy I have goes to the creative aspect for now. Provides balance and doesn’t affect anyone when intuitive sense is not functioning well. (Meaning projection in dream interpretations...)

Still reading posts and learning here. Really great insights to dreams and psychology. Simply not enough time or intuitive sense to post. As Justin once said, when one is away others come in. Neat that it works that way!

Kind regards,
Kathy

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 44 Central OH

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Y

Re: Sabatical

Hi Kathy

good to hear from you - I know what its like; when I am just too busy to contribute I am still in the peripheries and find the Forum a great source of contact - albeit silent

take care
Justin

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 48 Brisbane Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Sabatical

Kathy,
We do miss your insights to the dream but we understand that priorities are a part of life. When ever you can we hope you will lend your thoughts and hope you will return on a regular basis soon. The recent success of the Forum is due to a great extent to your knowledge and intuitive understanding of the psyche. And the compassion offered to those who look for meaning from the dream. You are an integral part of the Dream Forum.
Cats huh! What is it with the psyche and cats? I too have adopted several. Perhaps it is the feminine aspect they possess. They give new meaning to an independent feminine psyche.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present