Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
He found me

Hi All

I would like to ask for some other perspectives on this dream

A few of us are in a public area like the waiting area of an airport or the seating are of a public cafeteria.
I see a big man come in - he is physically big and big as a man. He is no nonsense, will do what needs to be done - and he has the task of finding me. He is daunting and imposing.
I tell those that I am with that I do not want him to see me - and I face downwards, pretending to be attending to / doing up my shoes.
He is persistent, he sees me / he recognises me and he comes over to us.
He asks if it is me - ask him how / why he thinks he knows me, and he replies that he knows me from Australia.

Many thanks
Justin

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 48 Brisbane Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: He found me

hi justin,
as i am sure you are aware,airport symbolism is akin to a jumping off point,the beginning of a new adventure/phase/change,
the big man may represent the aspect of yourself that is missing and is needed for this new adventure/phase,
it may very well be a shaddow aspect,seeing as you were trying to avoid contact,not all shaddow content is negative,but a metaphor for that which has not lived/been rejected,think of frankensteins monster,he was ok until his creator rejected him,

Austrailia,as i know you hail from there,could the down under phrase be relevant,as in down under,from the unconscious realm ?,
this may have relevance to the above,
hope this helps.
steve

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 51-uk

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? y

Hi Steve

I am glad to know that you are still out there - your remarks echo my own thoughts although seeing it written in another way carries the point home more ,,, as you know.

Yes I had thought the 'big man' is a part of my masculine that I need to reclaim ,,, ugh and the dream suggests that I am too interested in 'the other stuff'

In particular I liked and had not thought of the Down Under link - this makes real sense to me ,,, the big man knows me from Down Under ,,, from / in my / his unconscious

I think I need to be aware of how / when I hide from my masculine aspects ,,

many thanks
Justin

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 48 Brisbane Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Steve,
Good to hear from you. Hope all is well and thriving in your life. Look forward to your return to the Forum soon. Your valuable insights to the dream are missed.

Have you seen the videos I've added to the MDS website? Here is one that is truly fantasic.

The Hero's Journey in Film

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present