Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What could these dreams mean ?

Before 1 month or so, i used to see a dream like my girlfriend was going away. It was the end of the world, and there were only 2 space ships, one for her and her family, one for me and my family. I used to cry, cause i knew i will not see her anymore, because there was no communication between the ships. 2 days later i found out something terrible (she had some emotional problems with someone else, but she never thought i could find out as we were in Long distance relationship), and i used to break up with her in a badly way (not violent). I dont see her from 1 month now. The relation is over. She told me its over and there is no other chance for what we had.

Also, before 2 weeks or so, i used to see another dream, like i was with my ex and another guy, over a mountain. There was a big hole below the mountain, and that guy used to fall in this hole and we go on over the mountain, away from that hole.

But last night i saw a dream like seeing my ex on the street, near her home. She was amazed and not expecting this meeting. I was very calm and cool. I talked to her, and we began conversation. She used to talk me about what happend that brought the break up in our relationship. I was very understandable and expecting this kind of closeness. She used to cry at me and i saw her tears. She told me she was sorry for everything. After that, i hold her on in my arms. We went to her home and were making love with eachother. We kissed. And i used to kiss her on her neck. She was very pleased. Later on, we were laughting on something, and everything was so fun. Like there was never a breakup, only a month of pause. In a moment, there came her father in her room, and as the door was closed, he used to break the door and enter with force. He was very angry of what he saw, cause there was a strange (me) in his house, making love with her daughter. I was not naked, but she was only on the pants (jeans) and push-up (black). So there were so argue between her and him. In that time i interrupted their argue and got arguing with her father, telling him that i love her, and so one. He was cooling a little by little. But, as i had some important things to say to him, i wrote him a letter (the letter was written with some red and yellow letters, i dont know why), telling my serious purposes with her daughter, and that i love her, and want a deep level in this relation, but couldnt give it to him, cause he was angry. My ex took the letter from my hands (she knew what that letter was for) and give it to him. Then she came back to me, and told me "dont worry, i gave it to him" and then she used to hold me on her arms. She looked like she wanted to have me all for her.

Can you explain this ? Any reply will be helpful. Thank you

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 27, Albania

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: What could these dreams mean ?

Neo Junior,
My sense i the last dream is addressing wish fulfillment desires on your part for a reconciliation with your girlfriend. You wish that would happen. But another, deeper and perhaps wiser part of yourself {your girlfriend's father} knows that will not happen and there may be some anger on your part about that.

Question. Did her real father have any input to the breakup?
Not knowing any more about the situation makes it difficult to understand the possibilities of what the dream is trying to convey. But from the dream contents I see the above as being possible. You know it is over {your wise, more mature self} but do not want to accept it.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: What could these dreams mean ?

Neo Junior,

Overall the dreams may be unconscious evaluation of the past relationship and the role of each in the relationship. Following a relationship it’s not unusual to examine aspects of the relationship and the people involved. We sometimes ask our self why did it end, why was I in a relationship with this person, why did I choose this person, etc. These repeating dreams may illustrate you and/or she engage in a repeating form or pattern both in choosing a similar type personality as a partner, and method of operation in relationships.

The first dream may describe a tendency to attract and be attracted to a specific trait in another. Perhaps long distance represents both physical location and a tendency to be emotionally distant and/or non committal. This could manifest as a lack of communication and disconnection in the relationship.

The second dream appears to demonstrate the repeating form or pattern, the dream repeats. Perhaps an aspect of that requires challenges and/or obstacles in a relationship to create a condition to give the impression closeness. This could have dual meaning of developing conscious knowledge of this aspect within you, her andor in choice of partners.

The third dream could show an internal power struggle and operative forces within the Psyche. Possibly a desire for deep closeness/connection in a relationship yet internal conflicts prevent this. The father character could represent a source of these conflicts. Emotions in a dream are real emotions. The disagreement and anger could symbolize a desire to move away from the standard or norm as set out by parental example, to be unlike a parent’s choice in type of relationship and or choice of partners results in choosing this personality type for a partner. This may also describe resolving conflicting opinions and attitudes is required to bring about a different outcome by recognizing this and it’s source so it no longer influences choosing a partner.

If this is not close, if you do not get the Aha! feeling, please respond anyway. Perhaps we can look into the dreams again to an interpretation that better fits with your insights.

Kind regards,
Kathy

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 44 Central OH

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Y

stats from 7-14-10 to the present