Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Power of Myth

If you wish to view Joseph Campbell's popular 6 part PBS series 'The Power of Myth', I have all six available at the MDS website. Each video {interviews by Bill Moyers at George Lucas' Skywalker ranch} is almost 1 hour in length but offer invaluable insights into the psyche.

In an effort to better understanding Jungian psychology there is not a better place to begin than Campbell's many books and lectures {many of which are available on audio and/or video}. Campbell is a master of articulating wisdoms and with his own 'learned' experiences added to that of the masterful mind of Jung {and all that encompasses}, anyone can discover those 'hidden knowledge' within oneself, as well as the natural world.

Campbell was a storyteller, able to articulate Jungian psyche in a manner that is understandable to most anyone {it does require an interest, and a discipline and willingness to learn}. For the serious students of Jung I suggest a thorough examination of these interviews. Having a copy of the book while you watch the videos would be invaluable.

Link: The Power of Myth

A bit of knowledge that will help anyone with a christian background but finds it too restrictive should find an interest in the Gnostic Gospels, scrolls written by a heretical christian sect of late 1st and 2nd centuries AD, including the Gospel of Mary Magdalene and the Gospel of Thomas { 114 parable spoken by Jesus}.

This is part of an introduction of realizing other truths, truths that will provide better spiritual insights and support than those of organized christian religions.

The Gnostic Gospels by Elaine Pagels. Pagels is a wonderful resource for women in their struggles with self discovery. Her investigations of ancient texts provide insights to the early feminine psyche. She defeats the patriarchal attitude by empowering the feminine with her many books.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present