Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Reaccuring Pregnancy Dream

This is a dream that a friend of mine had and I would like to help her out with it.
She had this dream 3 times, in the dream she is pregnant by this guy she likes but every is ignoring her and wont help her get rid of it, she says in the dream I look older, like my hair is longer and I look different. The weird part is the guy she is pregnant buy in the dream is this guy who she kinda fools around with now and she likes very much but he dosent like her but fools around with her anyway (shes 17), she wants to know what it means, any help?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 19, NY

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Re: Reaccuring Pregnancy Dream

It just means that her sub is telling her that she has nothing to look forward to in this relationship but heart ache, and life styles that lead to emotional death.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 42

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: Reaccuring Pregnancy Dream

RxQueen,
The dream seems to be stating exactly what is occurring in her waking life. If by 'fools around' you mean sex, or even 'play', pregnancy could be addressing some issue to do with that. But what the dream may be saying, from the dream 'ignoring her and get rid of her'.. may be about how she feels she is treated by him. He ignores her and wants to get rid of her, except when they fool around. It sounds as if he doesn't respect her. And she may not be respecting herself. The dream may be addressing both issues.

Carlos gives sound reasoning also. It is a dead end situation. But let's not overlook the 'inner' aspects of the dream, what that may be dealing with. If she doesn't have respect for herself {she fools around with him anyways} that issue may be more serious than the waking relationship. Self esteem is important at this stage of life. How she feels about herself may be why she would still want to 'fool around' with him.

Jung called it dream psychology. Freud would feel secure with the 'fools around' part.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present