www.powerofdreams.net

mythsdreamssymbols.com

Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,primarily Jungian
5000+ Dreams

Interpreted
Gerald's GO
Rescue Kitty Fund

NOTICE: Age/Gender REQUIRED For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis REQUIRED
My Analysis are FREE. For Compensation Please Donate to My Kitty Fund.
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy
Dream Forum Closed
Private Dream Analysis Available {Compensation}...Request Analysis at mythsdreams@hotmail.com

Read the following. Posted Dreams follows.

Dreams are a succession of images, actions and sensations that occur involuntarily in the mind primarily during the REM stage of sleep. Dreams are unbiased, spontaneous products of the unconscious, outside the control of conscious will. The act of dreaming is physical but the contents of dreams is psychological. They are NATURAL expressions of the dreamer's emotional/personal life illustrating experiences that possess strong emotional energies. Although there are literal applications in dreams the primarily language is symbolic, metaphorical of the dreamer's emotional energies.
  • 1. Dreams are about the emotions, emotional energies of the person who is dreaming. They offer advice and a deeper understanding of our waking life as well as the foundations for the emotional energies of the dreamer.

• 2. The language of dreams is symbolic, but also with literal applications {literal waking experinces}. The symbolic images and actions are metaphors for the patterns or motifs for the dreamer's emotional/psychological/physical life. Every character in a dream is a different aspect of an unacknowledged aspect of the dreamer and/or a prevalent situation in the person's life involving actual persons/experiences {dreams will address both aspects}.

• 3. The purpose and function of dreams is to guide the conscious self to achieve wholeness and offer a solution to the problems in waking life. Solutions to problems and conflicts from everyday life, as well as the deeper underlying issues, 'emotional injuries' that stem from the foundations of the dreamer {early life experiences and trama experiences in life}.
    ---Dreams reveal vital information that expose the authentic emotions and feelings that are often concealed from the conscious mind.
    ---Dreams compensate for conscious attitudes and personality traits that are out of balance.

• 4. Dreams are intentional. Nature provides us with dreams to understand and help heal emotional conflicts/issues. Just as the body has the immune system to heal and protect, the psych{ology} has the dream.

• 5. Dreams possess 'Archteypal' representations. Archetypes are universal, original patterns and images that derive from the collective unconscious and are the psychic counterpart of instinct. An archetype is an inherited tendency of the human mind to form representations of mythological motifs-representations of the symbolic images/actions without losing their basic emotional pattern. Dreams and mythology share the same archetypal images, myths as illustrations of the universal patterns and dreams as illustrations of personal patterns.

• 6. All dreams have at least two meanings or applications. One is the symbolic representation metaphorical of the emotional energies and the second being a literal application where a person, place or experience is addressing a real life experience. More about this in the Basics of Dream Analysis section

• read more
    Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    boyfriend filling storeroom with oranges

Hi,last night i had a dream which I have some ideas what it could mean but would like to hear opinions.As a background:I am without news from my boyfriend after our temporal(or definitive?) splitting up becuase he feels I don't give him enough space.I feel quite angry because he knows that for me this is all very difficult and even so he has not phoned yet and I can't phone him because that was my old pathetic pattern of not being able to stand the abandonment feeling pain.I also want to stay centered in my own process and not run after him.but it is quite a breaking down of old patterns and behaviour and is quite painful of just staying with the raw feeling ad not moving and acting out my neurosis.

the dream.
    he comes to my flat and brings a lot of oranges and fills my storeroom with maybe 50 kg of them.So I cannot move freely in the storeroom,not even open the fridge becuase the oranges block the fridge door.I am not happy about that,because as I have a serious liver problem in real life, oranges are very bad for me and it is years since I haven't eaten one.They are indigest for me.I feel confused and don't understand how he can do that.The act in itself is not bad,I mean it is a gift,he brings me a lot of these fruits.But I feel confused why he does that and on top of that so many and why he blocks my fridge so that it will become difficult to get the food out of it.
    In real life,in spite of the heartbreak I am also discovering that I can do alot of things now that Icouldn't do before because I dedicated my weekends to him and now I just had a very rich weekend with my women friends who I had abandoned a bit being so dedicated to him.Even if I am in love with him and don't want to stop the relationship,I don't want to sacrifice(if he wants to come back)my newfound freedom and cultivate my friendships again.
    this is abit the backgound to the dresam.looking forward to hear your ideas.margit

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 46

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: boyfriend filling storeroom with oranges

Hi Margit

No act is truly bad in life this is just value judgements that we place around different patterns of behaviour, which gives us our sense of duality in the world.

You wrote "The act in itself is not bad,I mean it is a gift,he brings me a lot of these fruits"

Every lesson your boyfriend brings to you is in itself not truly bad, it is a gift to you and he brings you a lot of these 'fruits' into your life.

Your dream seems to reference this fact, which is also causing you some confusion most likley as you begin to recognise these lessons as part of your soul growth and recognise your boyfriend at a soul level if only in an unconscious way right now.

The rest of your dream seems to suggest that the major point of blockage within your energies right now is at the level of the sacral chakra, it is from this point that we create duality in our lives and it is through our duality that we are able to develop relationships to the world around us, your boyfreind is challenging you in this area to clear the blocked energies within your sacral chakra area, when these energies are not moving freely, physical symptoms can be created within the reproductive areas, lower intestines, lumbar back area, pmt, ovarian cysts etc.

Anger born out of a sacral chakra blockage may also affect the Liver over a period of time if repressed in self, which seems to be highligted in your dream and your physical circumstances right now.

Its interesting to see the 50 crop up again as it did in your last dream with the age of the psychopath what bearing or significance do you feel this number has in your dream?

Best to you Marce

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 34 uk

thanks marce.i feel that the oranges mean that he is giving me things but they hurt me,they are not good for my health and emotional well being even if he doesn't realize that.and i cannot open the fridge were my real food(nourishment) is becuase his oranges block it.what do you think?

Hi margit sorry for taking a while to get back ive been busy,

Absolutly it seems that your working much of this out for yourself now and what feel right to you, A book that you may be interested in is one called the anatomy of the spirit by caroline myss she give an exceptional insight into the enrgetic anatomy and how our emotional tendencies affect our health!

Best Marce

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 34 uk

thanks a lot marce.I will check out on that book.at the moment I amreading that book on focusing,I think it was you who recommended it and also the invisible partners by stanford.I bookmarked the link you gave me the other day about innerchild and relationship issues.best wishes margit

stats from 7-14-10 to the present