Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
weird dream

i had a dream lastnight that my husband was doing this thing at a school where people of all ages can come to and sing and he would have to listen to them sing and tell them if they were good enough or not. well in the dream i was standing in the line, and a former co-worker of his from his previous job was standing next to me, and then he grabs me by the arm and takes me to another part of the school where we are alone and he pulls me close to him and starts kissing me and i dont stop him. another part of the dream, is there is a body of water outside of the school and theres this weird brige that u can go across but the bride is like these square sidewalk looking things that are just laying in the water and if u dont go across them fast enough it will start to go down into the water. one of the times during the dream i went across it and went down into the water b/c i didnt go fast enough across those blocks . another part of the dream my manager (in real life) was telling me he was raped by his father as a kid and thats why hes gay and i was comforting him. any clue to what this dream may mean?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 25nc

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: weird dream

this is a tuffy.

I think you may be feeling that your hubby is not giving you the attention you want. Certsainly he is giving you some attention but it seems to be a bit corrosive as you may not feel it is special attention, like a lover deserves, but you are being given attention and deference like anyone else: not someone special.
This coworker of his may have become a representation of an idyllic man in a relationship much more the way you would like?
Your sub may be pointing you to be more decisive and measured in what you do or you will not overcome this obstacle in your life.
It also may be telling you that you are in this reltionship because of childhood trauma related to your father? hence your ability to manage your way through this is skewed a certain way.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 42

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

im not very happy in my marriage at all and have actually been thinking about divorce. about me as a child and my father, i was adopted when i was 5 yrs. old, but i have been told things that were not very good from when i lived with my biological father and biological mother before i was taken away.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 25nc

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

sorry to hear that.
Your sub seems to be trying to help you by clarifying for you your feelings if you are ready to hear it.
What the dream doesn't seem to clearly say is whether the current situation you are in with your hubby, is due to you or him. It certainly does say that your are not satisfied and you seem to feel that your hubby has not developed a picture of you as an individual.

Anyway, your sub is telling you to take very well thought out and measured steps or you will sink and be enveloped in by subconscious urges and possibly not think clearly. THe problem with sinking into your sub, is that that urges and drives that are born out of childhood trauma, and lack of fulfilment may come to rule you. This may create some unbalance in you. It may stop you from being able to relate to your animus; thus an aspect of you will be distorted and inevitably your being as a whole.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 42

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

stats from 7-14-10 to the present