www.powerofdreams.net

mythsdreamssymbols.com

Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,primarily Jungian
5000+ Dreams

Interpreted
Gerald's GO
Rescue Kitty Fund

NOTICE: Age/Gender REQUIRED For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis REQUIRED
My Analysis are FREE. For Compensation Please Donate to My Kitty Fund.
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy
Dream Forum Closed
Private Dream Analysis Available {Compensation}...Request Analysis at mythsdreams@hotmail.com

Read the following. Posted Dreams follows.

Dreams are a succession of images, actions and sensations that occur involuntarily in the mind primarily during the REM stage of sleep. Dreams are unbiased, spontaneous products of the unconscious, outside the control of conscious will. The act of dreaming is physical but the contents of dreams is psychological. They are NATURAL expressions of the dreamer's emotional/personal life illustrating experiences that possess strong emotional energies. Although there are literal applications in dreams the primarily language is symbolic, metaphorical of the dreamer's emotional energies.
  • 1. Dreams are about the emotions, emotional energies of the person who is dreaming. They offer advice and a deeper understanding of our waking life as well as the foundations for the emotional energies of the dreamer.

• 2. The language of dreams is symbolic, but also with literal applications {literal waking experinces}. The symbolic images and actions are metaphors for the patterns or motifs for the dreamer's emotional/psychological/physical life. Every character in a dream is a different aspect of an unacknowledged aspect of the dreamer and/or a prevalent situation in the person's life involving actual persons/experiences {dreams will address both aspects}.

• 3. The purpose and function of dreams is to guide the conscious self to achieve wholeness and offer a solution to the problems in waking life. Solutions to problems and conflicts from everyday life, as well as the deeper underlying issues, 'emotional injuries' that stem from the foundations of the dreamer {early life experiences and trama experiences in life}.
    ---Dreams reveal vital information that expose the authentic emotions and feelings that are often concealed from the conscious mind.
    ---Dreams compensate for conscious attitudes and personality traits that are out of balance.

• 4. Dreams are intentional. Nature provides us with dreams to understand and help heal emotional conflicts/issues. Just as the body has the immune system to heal and protect, the psych{ology} has the dream.

• 5. Dreams possess 'Archteypal' representations. Archetypes are universal, original patterns and images that derive from the collective unconscious and are the psychic counterpart of instinct. An archetype is an inherited tendency of the human mind to form representations of mythological motifs-representations of the symbolic images/actions without losing their basic emotional pattern. Dreams and mythology share the same archetypal images, myths as illustrations of the universal patterns and dreams as illustrations of personal patterns.

• 6. All dreams have at least two meanings or applications. One is the symbolic representation metaphorical of the emotional energies and the second being a literal application where a person, place or experience is addressing a real life experience. More about this in the Basics of Dream Analysis section

• read more
    Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    weird dream

i had a dream lastnight that my husband was doing this thing at a school where people of all ages can come to and sing and he would have to listen to them sing and tell them if they were good enough or not. well in the dream i was standing in the line, and a former co-worker of his from his previous job was standing next to me, and then he grabs me by the arm and takes me to another part of the school where we are alone and he pulls me close to him and starts kissing me and i dont stop him. another part of the dream, is there is a body of water outside of the school and theres this weird brige that u can go across but the bride is like these square sidewalk looking things that are just laying in the water and if u dont go across them fast enough it will start to go down into the water. one of the times during the dream i went across it and went down into the water b/c i didnt go fast enough across those blocks . another part of the dream my manager (in real life) was telling me he was raped by his father as a kid and thats why hes gay and i was comforting him. any clue to what this dream may mean?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 25nc

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: weird dream

this is a tuffy.

I think you may be feeling that your hubby is not giving you the attention you want. Certsainly he is giving you some attention but it seems to be a bit corrosive as you may not feel it is special attention, like a lover deserves, but you are being given attention and deference like anyone else: not someone special.
    This coworker of his may have become a representation of an idyllic man in a relationship much more the way you would like?
    Your sub may be pointing you to be more decisive and measured in what you do or you will not overcome this obstacle in your life.
    It also may be telling you that you are in this reltionship because of childhood trauma related to your father? hence your ability to manage your way through this is skewed a certain way.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 42

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

im not very happy in my marriage at all and have actually been thinking about divorce. about me as a child and my father, i was adopted when i was 5 yrs. old, but i have been told things that were not very good from when i lived with my biological father and biological mother before i was taken away.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 25nc

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

sorry to hear that.
    Your sub seems to be trying to help you by clarifying for you your feelings if you are ready to hear it.
    What the dream doesn't seem to clearly say is whether the current situation you are in with your hubby, is due to you or him. It certainly does say that your are not satisfied and you seem to feel that your hubby has not developed a picture of you as an individual.

Anyway, your sub is telling you to take very well thought out and measured steps or you will sink and be enveloped in by subconscious urges and possibly not think clearly. THe problem with sinking into your sub, is that that urges and drives that are born out of childhood trauma, and lack of fulfilment may come to rule you. This may create some unbalance in you. It may stop you from being able to relate to your animus; thus an aspect of you will be distorted and inevitably your being as a whole.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 42

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

stats from 7-14-10 to the present