Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My Dream

Hi I would like to share my dream with you which I saw yesterday night.In my dream I was in a green car with my old friend mine who I don't see very often anymore.My friend was driving her car and I was sitting next to her.We were on the bridge and than with the car we were falling down the bridge.We hit the water but nothing happened to the car or to us.Than we were drawning to the deep and we opened the car's door and swam to the surface.Than we saw stairs at the bottom of the bridge and we walk up to the top of the stairs.We were so wet and we were wearing black.At the top so many people were standing, photographers and tv cameras as well.I felt so embarrassed cause nothing happen to us and all of these people were standing in a worry..I wonder what is the message about this dream mean in my life?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 33 & Turkey

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: My Dream

Freudiana,
I like your choice of name-Freudiana. It may be a sign, albeit unconscious, that your dream is addressing something about your personality or persona {Freud is more about the outer self, Jung the inner}. I look to the 'embarrassed feelings within the dream. What 'embarrassments' have you recently experienced? I believe this dream is pointing to that aspect of your personal life. If you provide info about real embarrassments in your life {recently} then perhaps we can derive more about the inner self.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: My Dream

Dear Gerard,

Thank you very much for your quick reply.I chosen my name from one of my favourite song by the way:))Today thats what I was thinking after I saw my dream yesterday night.I should be embarrassed of something.But honestly nothing came up in to my mind.Maybe in my subconcsious there is something lying there..But when I look back I couldn't find something to make me feel embarrassed..But there is a private issue about me what makes me uncomfartable for years(not very often but sometimes).But not something new and I get used to it...But I guess this is connected to my dream..

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 33 & Turkey

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

stats from 7-14-10 to the present