Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Repeating dreams

Hi,
My whole life i have VERY vivid dreams most nights of the week. Only reciently have i started to want to know more......
As a child i used to get extremly high temperatures and almost died of a fever once. Whenever i have a high temp (even to this day) i have the same dream!
In the dream im looking side on into a funnel shaped dirt pit. It has levels spiraly down. On one level is a young girl with hair like my own sitting at a mirrored dressing table. I can only see her back and no reflections in the mirror. As im watching a bulldozer is slowly ploughing its way towards the girl but everytime its just about to hit her she (and the dressing table) suddenly appear one level below and out of danger.
This is all that happens (over and over)and is a very slow and quiet feeling dream. No panic, just observation. Does a repeating dream hold more meaning than other regular dreams?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 27, Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: Repeating dreams

the dream may just be telling you that you feel terrible. You may be more vulnerable to criticizism, or negative events may be taken more seriously by you when you feel sick. YOu may become more self consciou, maybe even obsessively self conscious when you are sick, and this drives you into a bad self image.

Was the bulldozer yellow? it may represent the fever, trying to roll over you.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 42

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

stats from 7-14-10 to the present