Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
my betrayal

Hi,

After some weeks of vague dreams and not remembering almost anything, there it comes a vivid dream(s).

I was departing. I wanted to go somewhere, but apparently there was no one to come with me. Someone suggested this well-known, powerful man (in his 50s). So I found myself in his company, driving with him to the beach. We go to this apartment and chat. There was some flirting, but nothing more.
We leave the apartment and he gets in his car and leaves. I was worried because I had no keys to the other car (?) and even if I did, I don't know how to drive.
The man returns, and gives me the key, but at the same time, my fiance comes. He was devastated by the fact that I was with another man.
I found myself in a cave (or a place in construction?) trying to find a place to stay overnight. But then here I am in a car with my in-laws coming back. My mother-in-law is complaining about "what everyone will say about what happened" meaning me cheating to her son. I felt this was serious and my fiance had talked to them about the decision to end our relationship. I tried to convince them that it was not as they thought, that I was trying to live a more fulfilled life, as with their son, I did not. No one spoke.

I woke up to this dream in early morning and got back to sleep again. The next dream was in my fiance's house. I was with my mother-in-law and her sister, who tried to read my hand. She said I had been in a serious relationship years ago. Can you tell whether I am in another relationship now, besides with my fiance? She confirmed I wasn't and I felt relief.

In the next dream, I am riding my fiance's motocycle. I meet my friend by the sidewalk and ask her to come in my motocycle. A big truck was in the middle of the road, so I cross with difficulty and I cross with red. Then, when we are almost close, the fuel is over!

I am in the middle of the sea, with someone else. The sea is beautiful, completely calm and bright. I felt no anxiety at all. We moved toward the shore and come out to this new place.

This is it.

Thanks!

elona

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 29, albania

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} f

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: my betrayal

seems like your fiance is not meeting your needs. You need a maturer man. He is bringing his family vlaues, or in fact his family into your life and you are beholden to their whims. because of this you may veruy often feel unable to move in life or grow, especially since you feel you need their approval.

you have limited mobility on issues having to do with family, yet, you have a lot to overcome with respect to your family. You must feel unwelcomed by them and like you don't fit in.

whatever your fiance i sdoing to allay your worries doesn't seem to be enough. this m,y be we you are needy of maturity. its not any man's maturity, but his maturity to stand by you and not let you deal with this on your own.

hope this helps. otherwise we can try it again.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 42

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

Yes Carlos, thank you, this was helpful. In a way, my dreams conveyed a clear message - that you captured. As for me, it is all about independency and maturity and I don't find the support in this from my partner.

Thanks for your help,

Best,

Elona

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 29

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} f

have patience. YOu are both still young.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 42

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present