Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Death on Third Floor

Downstairs with my father and some of my siblings, but we suddenly realize that my mother and my oldest brother are not there. This strikes me as strange and dangerous, and so I run upstairs to the guest room on the third and top floor of the house. My father follows. My oldest brother sits on a chair in the middle of the room, his head turned sideways and a knife protuding from the side of his head. My mother has stabbed and killed him. She wanders the room with a vacant expression. My father starts discussing how to cover this up, and what to do with the body. I say "No, don't you see, a crime has been committed here."

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 28, Philadelphia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: Death on Third Floor

you may have issues with your parent's behavior toward you and your siblings. Your mom seems to effecting some aspect of the mind in you or you brother.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 42

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Hi Mike

Dreams usually draw our attention to what is happening within our selves through symbolic gesture and interplay. The family characters in the dream likely represent aspects of your self. As males in our dreams tend to reflect forms of our behaviour, attitudes, notions or opinions, your brother most probably represents some similar male aspect of behaviour, attitude or thought pattern that you share with him closely 'are much a like' a sibling trait.
The knife suggests that there is some act of agression at this particular way you have within your thinking, action process, 'head' that you are harbouring towrds yourself, it may be a characteristic that you have, which you see a lot of in your brother, and which you dislike or are unable to accept in self 'mothers acceptance' and likley stems from a pattern within your relationship with your own mother.

That is in the past you may have internalised how your mother responded to you in an unloving or unaccepting way in regards to some form of behaviour, and continue to hold this same pattern.

The father aspect in the dream similarly highlights how you continue to cover up this conflict, whether it be an issue with self love and acceptance in general or just in regards to something you dont like about how you act/behave and is the same trait in which you also see in your brother.

These are just my thougts hope they may be some help

Good luck marce

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 34 uk

Well I have studied dreams that take place on the third floor. I do believe in pyschic dreams or telepathic dreams. The thired floor seems to always link to issues that take place on some higher level.

Its difficult to proove this . The meaning of your dream is probably long gone . Dreams often exist in the here an now. The moods which triggerede your dream may have been totally forgotten. Only if you had a diary would you be able to see if the dream linked to telepathic messages or some higher plane.

http://unclesirbobby.110mb.com/thirdfloor.php

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 36 north yorkshire

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present