Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
field show

My partner and I stopped by a field and parked there. The view in front of us was high mountains covered in snow, but the field was green and the weather was sunny. I wanted to go by the lake that was behind the hills, but imagined that it was hard since the terrain was not so friendly there.

Next, I am in this crowd in the middle of the field. People were gathering for some event. I crossed the road to a fenced house, where some little children were playing. I grabbed with affection one of them, who was a little boy of 2. I said to myself that if I had a boy, it had to be like him. When I took him, a small terrier puppy bited me in the hand, not letting me do it, but I took the boy. I crossed the road towards the field where I wanted to show everybody.

These dreams come after a conversation with my partner that I had been very affectuous with the child of my colleague recently, which according to him was not normal. You treat her like your own child he said to me. Maybe this has some relevance to the dream interpretation.

Grateful for your input,

Elona

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 29 albania

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} f

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? y

Re: field show

I think you figured the dream out already.

What you may want to think of is the size of the dog and the fact that it is a dog. This could represent that you have a small inclination to take his advice, but it is there. It may be more of an annoyance to you than a fully developed urge moving you toward another direction.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 42

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

I think the high mountains and the rough terrain symbolize your life's journey ahead and how it is not going to be easy with a child.

But the social event and the pleasant here and now is where you wanted to show that you are the type of person who would make a good parent, so even though there was slight resistance from a harmless source you still went ahead and showed who you are anyway.

It's a message that life ahead would be more difficult with your own child, but there is no reason why you shouldn't show affection to other peoples children at social gatherings if you feel like it.

Taking the child from a protected area was to symbolize that they are somebody elses pride and joy.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 47 australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? n

Carlos, Doug,

Thank you for your precious input.

It is so interesting because yesterday, before telling my partner about this dream, I had him do a short personality test which I accidentally ran into. The test involved having to chose among other things, which was the animal one liked best (and the test guessed this animal was how other people saw this person). Guess what, my partner’s favorite animal was a dog!

Anyway, I see the above situation more as synchronicity. It feels so right that the journey with a child won’t be easy. And it also makes true sense that I have shown affection despite the resistance, but that I have projected my parental feelings.

Thanks again for your help,

Best,

Elona

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 29

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} f

Hmm, interesting. in the USA the saying "men are dogs" is very popular among women, especially when a woman is upset with a man.

If this saying is popular in your country too, then maybe seeing him as a little dog, means that you associated him slightly with the traits that women tend to call a man a dog for: wanting to have sex purely for pleasures sake.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 42

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Interesting view Carlos. My grandmother used to say: men are dog's friends, so my partner coming as the figure of a dog in my dream might have some cultural basis.

thanks!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 29

stats from 7-14-10 to the present