Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Myself as a child

I was driving to my apt from my parents house.Somehow I got lost and found myself trying to find a restaurant to use the bathroom.I went in and seen signs pointing toward the restroom. I followed the signs that pointed me towards narrow stairs and a small door. When I opened the door there was just a wall. So I walked down the steps and found another bathroom and I walked to the door and there was a red string holding the door closed. The lady in the room told me it was there to help me. I stepped over the red string and turned the corner. I saw myself as a child suddenly i felt the need to tell the child to correct mistakes I made in my life and to be more confident. But before I said that I woke up from my dream.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 23

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: Myself as a child

Excellent dream.

YOu seem to feel lost in someway and are looking for a way to vent your frustration about it. Yu don't seem to be able to do this.

When you finally do get around to venting, it is your inner child you are speaking to. This child may have been hurt in the past: that is you may have undergone a trauma as a child. This hurt inner child may be holding you back. Thids inner child may represent idiosyncrasies, irrationalism, and holding on to issues that hold you back.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 42

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Myself as a child

Shell,

What rule or condition imposed by parents as a form of discipline that even now exerts a controlling influence that limits your freedom and prevents you from going beyond usual limits and/or limits you from engaging in competition, using a competitive advantage to obtain something?

Kind regards,
Kathy

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 45 Central OH

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Y

stats from 7-14-10 to the present