Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Death

I walked into a bedroom and my husband was in bed with his ex-wife. He has never been married before. But, she was dead and he had somehow preserved her. She looked leathery. He was talking softly to her and kissing her as if she were alive. He was obviously very much still in love with her. He saw me then and seemed shocked and guilty more about her being dead and having kept her like that than how he was with her.
Next I'm standing with this thing in my hand and my husband walks in and I now realise it's a pair of legs only they're made of sponge/cake. I know I've eaten the rest of his ex. So, I'm there all smug and I ask him if he'd like to eat the rest and he says ok. I don't see him doing it but he seems resigned to having to do it.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43 Scotland

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Death

WELL DREAMS CAN LINK TO ANYTHING. There are pivotal moments. In the dream yoiur husband does something even though his heart does not seem to be in it. Think of something else that happened that he had a similar lack of interest

dream dictionary

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 36 scarborough

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? NO

Thanks for that and I will do

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Do you feel as if you have moved on/evolved within the relationship, but your husband is clinging to what you perceive as old values/the old you?

Do you feel that one of you may be taking the other for granted and that the 'old' /former/seasoned you is not what he perceives. Does one of you want to 'have your cake and eat it'?

Just an end of day mini-thought. Maybe I should eat before opining on anything to do with food!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 41, UK

S

Thanks for that. It was certainly one way I had thought of it. Have to say I was quite taken aback myself at the eating someone bit! Adds a whole new meaning to 'taking someone's head off' ie snapping angrily at them.
Cheers Lesley

stats from 7-14-10 to the present