Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
murder plot

Hi,

I was in a prison and my boyfriend was also in the same cell with me. I was looking at him with love and confusion, like someone unsure, he was looking at me and trying to reassure me, he was holding my hands in his. The prison guard came in and it seems she was attempting to kill us both and leave the gun in his hand so it would look like he killed me and then himself. They were others in nearby cells who were trying to alert us to what was going on because no one would have seen it if she succeeded.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 36, st.lucia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: murder plot

you may feel trapped in your relationship or an aspect of it. You have doubts about it and wants to end it in an emotional way. You may have a penchant for undermining your rlationships.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 42

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

Yes i agree. I have a tendency to undermine my relationships, sort of willing them to end and match my expectations.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Hi, Janine,

Do you have any strong feelings aboaut this dream? Does anything stand otu for you?

I was on another dream board forum one time, and each responder tended to close with, "Only you know for sure." We can point out possibilities, but "only you know for sure" whether an interpretation "works" for you. Certainly not trying to squelch Carlos or undermine anyone -- only asking if you have any strong feelings on your own about the dream.

Anything you bring into the discussion can help others, too, to further the discussion.

Marian

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Portland Oregon

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} F

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Well talking about your situation may often cast light on the dream. Many dreamns exist right here in the present. they capture immediate feelings often from the day before. So simply look at what thos e new feelings are. Did something specific happen regarding your relationship the day before? Did an incident happen? Did you feel especially restricted or did you feel as if your relationship is limited? Does your boyfriend find it difficult to express his emotions? Do you find it difficult to act in a natural emotional way. Doi you feel pressure to act cool rather than express emotions?

These are the kinds of questions that the dream may express. But in some ways the dream is quite difficult. In some ways suicide is just giving up? So does your boyfriend just give up because he cannot express his true inner feelings?

------------------
DREAM DICTIONARY

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 36 scarborough

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Hi, unclebobby, and all,

Well,I agree, talking about my dream is very important. I have two friends who listen. One knows very little about dreams, but she is your best friend.

As for "giving up," I'm not giving up on male romantic, intimacy. I'm quitting because I am not interested. I'm resting now. As I wrote, I have always been happier with out one. Nuff said.

There are lots and lots of older women, for every older man. Let one of them have him.

Marian

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} F

Sorry about that, I did not realise there was still discussion on the dream. It was specific to stuff that was happening in the relationship. It was not developing at the pace I would have liked, i did not feel like there was anything left to say. So i was prepared to end it. So thinking of the sream, I asked myself what could i do differently, to my usual pattern. Since my usual pattern is to control a relationship or end it if i can't i decided to try another approach. So i decided to step back, let it flow in its own direction and speak up. Everything changed then and I am less attached to the outcome and the need to control it. That has had a huge impact on the relationship and i am much happier in it as we speak.

That's so wonderful, Janine. For those of us who tend to control relationships, it can be extremely difficult, at least it had been for me in the past. I gradually learned to let go.

I'm glad you are so much more comfortable now. Amazing work on your part. Probably on your boyfriend's part, too.

stats from 7-14-10 to the present