Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
sweet treats

Hi,
I dreamt i was at a coffee shop with old friends, it was owned by one of my friends mom. Her mom served me tea and cakes and my other friend desma was seated to the right of me. My friend Nadia was seated to the left with her new born baby girl. there were two others but they left the cafe. She came and placed in my plate some cake and desert(banana slices covered with sugared cocunut shavings). I ate it and then she put more on my plate, she had this expression that i should eat it or else. I ate it and then she placed more, i could not figure out where she was getting the endless supply from, but if i ate she would just keep bringing more. Everything was white, the table, chairs, place mats, cutlery, tea pot, cakes, etc. we were all dressed in white.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 36, st.lucia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: sweet treats

Part of you seems to try to sugar coat something another part of you feels you are getting to much of. The banana and coco maybe a symbol of a male and the mind as well. You may feel like you are being pushed into dealing with males, or something masculine.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 42

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present