Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Passengers in an aeroplane

Oh no, not another travel related dream!

My son and I are sat close to the rear of a commercial passenger aircraft. If one is looking toward the front of the plane from the rear, we are sat to the right hand side. My son is sat next to the window. We are talking to each other.

I am not aware of any other passengers or staff on the aircraft, which appears to be airborne, not staionary.

No one else that is, except my ex's (my sons fathers) partner - his co-conspirator/partner in crime. She is sat right at the back of the plane in a single seat - near centre from the left hand side of the plane(she was once an air hostess in real, waking life- but I dont know if this is relevant to the dream)

She is pretty tacky and nasty anyway, but she is wearing lots of plastic jewellery - beads around her neck and lots of dangly earrings - really cheap and she is making derogatory statements about my son and talking over/interrupting my son and I.

I get up and she is still talking and I start to strangle her. She cannot breathe and I see her eyes pleading with me to stop. She looks upset, so I stop.

I wake up and wish that I had not stopped, had not shown compassion to her.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 41, UK

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Passengers in an aeroplane

the plane ride is a drastic change in life. THe ex being on board is a person getting in on the change and annoying you by getting involved, and you feel she shouldn't.

of course, choking her is choking her; not letting her talk.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43, bronx ny

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

well dreams can mean lots of things. But this dream seems to firmly deal with the need to be ruthless and to not show compasssion. Think about the day before and thoughts about the day to come. How in any way does that thought process seem relevant at all.

Dream essay

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 36 scarborough

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

On a waking level the dream seems to describe external conflicts and obstacles you encounter in developing the relationship you would like to have, (without the ex’s/ex’s spouse abuse and interference) with your son. That’s natural to be reflected in your dreams. However, the entire situation may be reaching a crisis and possibly a turning point.

On a deeper level, the dream could display a desire or need to heal the inner male child and a feminine aspect’s interference in the process. Conscious ego perspective views this feminine aspect as apart from Self, not a part of Self. The dream could show the aspect is in the unconscious and may experience arrested development due to subjection to males possessing dominance and/or superiority complexes. The result could be a feminine aspect that denies or interferes with male traits such as intellect, logic, desire for nurturing, etc in favor of negatively developed feminine traits of overwhelming emotion, excessive nurturing, etc.

This could connect to the Passport dream. In Passport father could symbolize authority and creation. The passport successive change through progressive levels. Out of date, yellowed pages and musty smell could represent arrested development occurring at some point in the past. The changing moods depicted in photographs being various emotions about the change point and as a result of subjection to those male complexes. Questioning why – and ‘it means nothing’ – showing that it does mean something and cannot be discounted or repressed. 1986 would be a clue to the source/creation – look to 1986 for a male personality that possessed a complex(s) and subjected you to their complex(s).

Finally, the entire dream series may still point to progressive steps leading to a decision. Sorry to keep on this topic...but the dreams and your posts do appear to show a progression through a decsion making process.

As always...you know the standard disclaimer.

Kind regards,
Kathy

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 45 Central OH

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Y

about the woman on board. you feel she has a chintzy way of trying to hide her impulses from you. Her impulses, or emotions, are plain to see for you, although she tries seem reasonable. This is your view of her.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43, bronx ny

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Thanks for all of your insights.

I have yet to read 'Uncles' dream link - but will do so later tonight/tomorrow.

My ex's partner talking over my son and I and saying negative things, struck me as her attempt to denigrate/efface my son and I and yes, I would like to 'silence' her. She has lied via that which she has stated on behalf of my ex in his and her defence and lied by omission. My son has mentioned her with direct regard to the abuse he has suffered/is suffering. Her intentions are dishonourable, she has amd will lie to 'keep her man' - yet she is, by choice, in an abusive relationship. My son is the bargaining chip for this situation as she and my ex perceive it.

Ifanyone of you have heard of the British child murderers from the 1960's - Myra Hindley and Ian Brady - then these two have the same dead eyed/psychopathic look of those two monsters. And no - I am not exaggerating.

Back to the aeroplane - yes I am hoping to succeed with career plans - just to place me in a comparitively strong position financially, and yes, I want to get my son back with me.

There are no other passengers other than my son and I - we fly 'solo' - the impediment to our contentment being the constant 'overriding'/overtalking/negative factor of my ex's partner and her perception of herself as somehow - not replacing me - but effacing me as my sons maternal/nourishing source. NOt that she wants to 'replace' me in my sons affections - she callously enjoys his misery, that much she shares with my ex.

And yes, I do need to be more ruthless - that was my first response upon waking - show no compassion to those who commit evil acts.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 41, UK

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present