Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Museeum

Usualy with the colours I had in this dream, it's a nightmare, quite commonley with (rape)sexual or murderous themes, but this one had quite a nice feel to it, getting calmer and calmer, though still very happy, badthings(mainly scary) happen, but I'm fine, happy even for them to happen. Ohh and it happened last night.

I'm walking aroung with two guys, I'm a little gender ambiguous in the dream, can't tell if I'm a guy or a girl. We're looking at some one we know's art piece for their A levels; it's a HUGE kind of stage, with Lots of roll down pictures on, likke roll down backdrops in theatre, lots of pillars, stairs and doors on, all kind of leading off into mid-air, or no where, but when you walk up or through them, you go to another place. The back drops are all very dark blue/grey skies, with the occasional darkgreen hedge, and lots of either deep red or orange suns (basically blood, or orange coloured large spots). The lighting is low, so it's like a kind of twilight, kind of muted and dark blue/ grey. I feel quite contented with the two, the colour has a very deep intense feeling I like to it, until one of the pillars begins to fall, then lots of other things begin to collapse. Everyone is running and shouting, though no screams or anything very extream, as if were all just in a VERY big hurry to get somewhere. Me and My two guy friends go up a set of stairs (most people are going this way), but the pillar starts rolling after us in cliché fashion. We almost get killed, but I stop time (like hiro) and take my freinds to the other side of the stairs. We're now on a street, which is of a similar colour scheme, but darker, it's night time. The boys are now two of my friends(They change suddenly, but no one seems to notice) (twins) and we start walking to a museeum. Suddenly a boy runns up behind me, and starts massageing my shoulders, I really like the attention he's giving me, and he's really good at massaging, I'm quite calm. After a while of walking along with him massaging my shoulders, he walks along side us, and intro duces himself and someone the twins knew in their primary school. They seem pleased to see him and he talks to us (mainly me) as we go to the museeum. I really like him ( he doesn't put me on edge like people normally do when I meet them for the first time), and am a little sad to see him leave, but in the calm way that I am, I get over it real quickly.

We're now in the museeum and the colour scheme is similar, but greyer and Crimsoner. One of the twins grabs my arm, kind of holding onto my hand while doing so, and tells me she's scared and won't let go. But I don't mind, I feel more peaceful still with her holding my arm, but kind of feel really happy - she's not the type to be very open with her affections, and I had a past relation ship with her. We walk along a corridor, and we see, over a balcony, penguins jumping down a slide to slide around and under us. around our heads are thousands of ants walking along little card board pathways. As I am just leaveing, I nearly bump my head into one of the pathways.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 15, England

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Museeum

you may be getting used to living depressed or learning how to handle it.
you see difficulty in getting around before you, and you are realizing that regimentation and orthodoxy not easy for you.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 42

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present