Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Death

There is a large river, and everyone is forced into this river and i mean EVERYONE. On both sides of the river, there were "evil" people. I dont remember faces or what they were wearing anything like that but they were pulling people out of the river and slowly tourturing them, whipping them, cutting them anything you can think of that was a long and painful death. When the people in the river realized what was happening when the others were being pulled out they thought they would swim to the middle of the river where the "evil" people could not reach them. Soon enough they found out, in the middle of the river there were sharp razors, knives, and objects sticking out the bottom of the river and you could not see them because the water was covering all of it...but when the people swam into it, they experienced the same torture they would have even if they were pulled out. They still were cut and torn and bleeding until they died. I had woke up before anything had happend to me but this dream was very disturbing to me and I dont really know what it could mean...

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 21 & USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: Death

you seem to have something bothering and you and your conscience won't let you move away from it.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43, bronx ny

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present