Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
DEAD SISTER

Hello everyone, it's been awhile since I've posted a dream, however I fee the nee to talk about this one. Last night I dreamt that I visited my dead sister, only in my dream she was very much alive , living with someone in a big house and very happay. In my dreams I see lots of pots, mirrors and plants. I also saw double fencing, one close to the house and the other outside but at the same time protecting the house from outsiders. One thing in common I have when ever I dream of my sister is that I'm always giving her baby back to her. My husband also dreamt her last night,he's a bit concern because he's never dreamt my sister since she passed away 6yrs ago. He dreamt that she's telling him how sad she is because she died and she was crying alot, he's also having alot a nightmares. Please give me some understanding of what my be happening here. I value your opions very much. Awaying your reply.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 49

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} FEMALE

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? YES

Re: DEAD SISTER

pretty interesting.

I think your hubby is really dreaming about you not your sister. He is empathizing with your feelings for the loss of your sister. At the same time he is also missing her too.

YOur dream with her may indicate that you have a strong will to keep her memory very personal and protected from outside interference. you have a parts of her personality within your subconscious. I think, she influenced your ideas about femininity, self reflection, and how to grow as a person within you. You feel you are carrying the summation of those things within you. IT is very precious and special for you, and you do it in her loving memory.

Thats what I think.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 42

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Thanks for your reply but I don't understand what u mean by saying that my husband is dreaming about me? Please elaborate. You r right in everything u say about my feelings for my sister.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} FEMALE

while I wrote you dream's interp. I actually became very sentimental, and watery eyed, I am glad it was right. I understand the feelings having to do with losing a special person in your life. It probabbly helped me understand the dream.

I think your hubby is dreaming about you. He may be intimidated by your feelings for your sister, and the loss of your sister. He may have reservations about tresspassing into that world because of the feelings he perceives you have for your sister.
I could be wrong about this. it is a short dream with little details. theses are tough to interpret. It is usually better if the dreamer posts in detail.
another thing it may be is that he does not feel he can fill her place in your life, and is upset that she is not there to fulfill you.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 42

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

Hi Carlos , once again thank you. I still don't see the connection in the dream or your interp. My husband knows how I feel about my sister and the fact that she's been gone for over 6yrs. I could understand him being jelous of our relationship if she was alive,your explanation sounds as if I'm still grieving for my sister, I'm not, I do miss her and I think about her. However thank you , I was wondering r u new to the site ? I've never chat with you b4. If you have anymore explanation on my dreams please let me know.

Hi Carlos,just wanted u to know that after telling my friend about your interp. he agreed with everything u said,he feels that u r going deeper and that's why I could'nt fully understand your explanations. Sorry about that. He also feels that my sister did not cross over, what do u think ?
Please let me know what u think about this dream that I had last night. I dreamt someone give these numbers to me , don't remember who or why. #'s r 881-1787.

well, I don't delve into the crossing over stuff.

as far as the numbers are concerned there seems to be a repeating theme with the number 8. Numbers are 8 or add up to it.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

so what is your interp. of the number 8 , you never said.

well, it is tough to interpret a dream where you only get numbers with no context to the dream.

the sequence seems to be in a telephone style. This may be the sub telling you that to become a whole person, in touch with the eternal you must communicate, or open a line of communication to your subconscious. You seem to be doing that already by trying to figure out your dreams. Just beware of externalizing a dreams meaning, rather than see it as a form of communication between the conscious and the subconcious.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

Thank you very much for your interp, you have been very helpful and I will keep an open mind.
Thank You

stats from 7-14-10 to the present