www.powerofdreams.net

mythsdreamssymbols.com

Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,primarily Jungian
5000+ Dreams

Interpreted
Gerald's GO
Rescue Kitty Fund

NOTICE: Age/Gender REQUIRED For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis REQUIRED
My Analysis are FREE. For Compensation Please Donate to My Kitty Fund.
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy
Dream Forum Closed
Private Dream Analysis Available {Compensation}...Request Analysis at mythsdreams@hotmail.com

Read the following. Posted Dreams follows.

Dreams are a succession of images, actions and sensations that occur involuntarily in the mind primarily during the REM stage of sleep. Dreams are unbiased, spontaneous products of the unconscious, outside the control of conscious will. The act of dreaming is physical but the contents of dreams is psychological. They are NATURAL expressions of the dreamer's emotional/personal life illustrating experiences that possess strong emotional energies. Although there are literal applications in dreams the primarily language is symbolic, metaphorical of the dreamer's emotional energies.
  • 1. Dreams are about the emotions, emotional energies of the person who is dreaming. They offer advice and a deeper understanding of our waking life as well as the foundations for the emotional energies of the dreamer.

• 2. The language of dreams is symbolic, but also with literal applications {literal waking experinces}. The symbolic images and actions are metaphors for the patterns or motifs for the dreamer's emotional/psychological/physical life. Every character in a dream is a different aspect of an unacknowledged aspect of the dreamer and/or a prevalent situation in the person's life involving actual persons/experiences {dreams will address both aspects}.

• 3. The purpose and function of dreams is to guide the conscious self to achieve wholeness and offer a solution to the problems in waking life. Solutions to problems and conflicts from everyday life, as well as the deeper underlying issues, 'emotional injuries' that stem from the foundations of the dreamer {early life experiences and trama experiences in life}.
    ---Dreams reveal vital information that expose the authentic emotions and feelings that are often concealed from the conscious mind.
    ---Dreams compensate for conscious attitudes and personality traits that are out of balance.

• 4. Dreams are intentional. Nature provides us with dreams to understand and help heal emotional conflicts/issues. Just as the body has the immune system to heal and protect, the psych{ology} has the dream.

• 5. Dreams possess 'Archteypal' representations. Archetypes are universal, original patterns and images that derive from the collective unconscious and are the psychic counterpart of instinct. An archetype is an inherited tendency of the human mind to form representations of mythological motifs-representations of the symbolic images/actions without losing their basic emotional pattern. Dreams and mythology share the same archetypal images, myths as illustrations of the universal patterns and dreams as illustrations of personal patterns.

• 6. All dreams have at least two meanings or applications. One is the symbolic representation metaphorical of the emotional energies and the second being a literal application where a person, place or experience is addressing a real life experience. More about this in the Basics of Dream Analysis section

• read more
    Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    DEAD SISTER

Hello everyone, it's been awhile since I've posted a dream, however I fee the nee to talk about this one. Last night I dreamt that I visited my dead sister, only in my dream she was very much alive , living with someone in a big house and very happay. In my dreams I see lots of pots, mirrors and plants. I also saw double fencing, one close to the house and the other outside but at the same time protecting the house from outsiders. One thing in common I have when ever I dream of my sister is that I'm always giving her baby back to her. My husband also dreamt her last night,he's a bit concern because he's never dreamt my sister since she passed away 6yrs ago. He dreamt that she's telling him how sad she is because she died and she was crying alot, he's also having alot a nightmares. Please give me some understanding of what my be happening here. I value your opions very much. Awaying your reply.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 49

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} FEMALE

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? YES

Re: DEAD SISTER

pretty interesting.

I think your hubby is really dreaming about you not your sister. He is empathizing with your feelings for the loss of your sister. At the same time he is also missing her too.

YOur dream with her may indicate that you have a strong will to keep her memory very personal and protected from outside interference. you have a parts of her personality within your subconscious. I think, she influenced your ideas about femininity, self reflection, and how to grow as a person within you. You feel you are carrying the summation of those things within you. IT is very precious and special for you, and you do it in her loving memory.

Thats what I think.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 42

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Thanks for your reply but I don't understand what u mean by saying that my husband is dreaming about me? Please elaborate. You r right in everything u say about my feelings for my sister.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} FEMALE

while I wrote you dream's interp. I actually became very sentimental, and watery eyed, I am glad it was right. I understand the feelings having to do with losing a special person in your life. It probabbly helped me understand the dream.

I think your hubby is dreaming about you. He may be intimidated by your feelings for your sister, and the loss of your sister. He may have reservations about tresspassing into that world because of the feelings he perceives you have for your sister.
    I could be wrong about this. it is a short dream with little details. theses are tough to interpret. It is usually better if the dreamer posts in detail.
    another thing it may be is that he does not feel he can fill her place in your life, and is upset that she is not there to fulfill you.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 42

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

Hi Carlos , once again thank you. I still don't see the connection in the dream or your interp. My husband knows how I feel about my sister and the fact that she's been gone for over 6yrs. I could understand him being jelous of our relationship if she was alive,your explanation sounds as if I'm still grieving for my sister, I'm not, I do miss her and I think about her. However thank you , I was wondering r u new to the site ? I've never chat with you b4. If you have anymore explanation on my dreams please let me know.

Hi Carlos,just wanted u to know that after telling my friend about your interp. he agreed with everything u said,he feels that u r going deeper and that's why I could'nt fully understand your explanations. Sorry about that. He also feels that my sister did not cross over, what do u think ?
    Please let me know what u think about this dream that I had last night. I dreamt someone give these numbers to me , don't remember who or why. #'s r 881-1787.

well, I don't delve into the crossing over stuff.

as far as the numbers are concerned there seems to be a repeating theme with the number 8. Numbers are 8 or add up to it.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

so what is your interp. of the number 8 , you never said.

well, it is tough to interpret a dream where you only get numbers with no context to the dream.

the sequence seems to be in a telephone style. This may be the sub telling you that to become a whole person, in touch with the eternal you must communicate, or open a line of communication to your subconscious. You seem to be doing that already by trying to figure out your dreams. Just beware of externalizing a dreams meaning, rather than see it as a form of communication between the conscious and the subconcious.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

Thank you very much for your interp, you have been very helpful and I will keep an open mind.
    Thank You

stats from 7-14-10 to the present