Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pregnancy

Dream: I was pregnant with a baby girl inside of me. The baby was approx 6 months and I was able to look at the child through the skin of my belly and I was able to remove her form the womb. The baby had really scary green eyes that were too close together so I decided to let her get bigger and put her back in. I was getting contractions in my dream and I was afraid of giving birth to the baby too early. When I discussed this with my Dr he said they were pre-contractions and they would go away and at 6 months was faily common. My partner was in the dream and was really comforting and supportive.

I was then dreaming within my dream that I gave birth to the child and we were able to view a video of our future life together. We moved to Vancouver (I am Canadian but living in Australia), we were happy and had great lots of friends and family around us. Back to my normal dream I was preparing for childbirth and the baby was moving around the body positioning itself for child birth and I was getting ready for the labor. I was so excited to see her move around in the womb and when we were at the hospital I was frightened that she has not moved for days and that she was dead. I remember in my dream that I was having contractions and they were painful but I cannot remember if I actually gave birth to the baby….then I woke up.

Please help…

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 30

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Pregnancy

you could be pregnant or have a desire to be pregnant, yet have some fear of it at te same time

Another idea could be that you are deveoping some new vision of yourself. It may be a newer way of dealing with problems or life in general. This new way would be truer to who you really are. THis isdea may frighten you, and you are scared to let this out too soon. YOu also fear keeping it leashed too long and letting it die.
This newer you will be one that is filled with self love and will help you feel at home and comfy regardless of the circumstances around you because it the self love you will have will derive from within.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

I wonder... Maybe this dream is about an under-developed idea? Is there something you are thinking of doing yet fear the time is not right to manifest? Want to mull over it for a bit longer and ponder over the future happiness its growth and development might bring to your life?

Maybe, if this is about an idea, your subconscious is telling you to allow the idea to really form. But in the process of bringing an idea into reality, we also fear its failure at manifestation. Do not allow fear to consume you. As long as the idea (baby) is properly nurtured and protected during gestation, delivery, although painful and fearful, should produce success. do you fear your child/idea will die before it can be brought to fruition?

(Any business owner will tell you that making a dream into a reality is a very scary and sometimes painful process. Sometimes it seemed as though things were not moving as they should and the waiting process was even painful.)

Look inward to see what your dreams (day dreams) really are. Do they frighten you? Do they seem ill-conceived? Even if your dream is of motherhood, this approach may help to decipher the inner meaning behind it all.

I will meditate on what the eyes mean. Could have reference to how you are seen or how you look at what's inside you.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 35, Atlanta

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Gyrl

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Hi,

Thank you both so much for taking the time to write to me. I had a very similar dream again on Saturday night. This time I dreamt that I was again pregnant and this time I took the baby out to see if it was ready two weeks after conception. When I was handling the baby I broke the babys spine because she was too small but I was able to put it back in and I knew in my dream that she would be ok to develop.

To give you some background on my life and history at the moment I am debating if I should open my own accounting support business and go out on my own. I notified my employer that I want to start working 4 days a week and use the other day to build my business up. I have contacted a friend who I know is always looking for someone to let him know that I am available but he has not yet contacted me back. I worry about if I will succeed in this field and if I will make enough money to support myself.

On a relationship side of things, I have had quite a few ups and downs with my new defacto partner. We have been seeing each other for 1.5 years and living together for 3 months, which has been a work in progress. We tend to approach life at different angels and this has become a bit tense for us and over the last few weeks have caused some heated discussion.

Not sure what area of these dreams may be in relation to but your help and expertise would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Natalie

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 30

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

this may sound wishy washy but it could be both. Sometimes different aspects of our lives run parallel emotional tracks. you can be in a situation were 2 things are both developing and need nurturing. Sometimes one set of event's emotional demands makes us more aware of the other concurrent event's emotional requirements. I would say that the relationship has made you aware of the similar emotion set being elicited by the new business.

The theme here seems to be nurturing. the dream touched on it so very well with its choice of imagery. The relationship sounds to be in a more advanced stage of this nurturing cycle than the business idea. i could be wrong.

But the business seems to fit better, since the business is waiting to be born, but the relationship is already existing: unless something in it still has not occured to make it, in your estimates, a full blown relationship.

which one do you think is dead, or which one did you think was dead?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

stats from 7-14-10 to the present