www.powerofdreams.net

mythsdreamssymbols.com

Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,primarily Jungian
5000+ Dreams

Interpreted
Gerald's GO
Rescue Kitty Fund

NOTICE: Age/Gender REQUIRED For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis REQUIRED
My Analysis are FREE. For Compensation Please Donate to My Kitty Fund.
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy
Dream Forum Closed
Private Dream Analysis Available {Compensation}...Request Analysis at mythsdreams@hotmail.com

Read the following. Posted Dreams follows.

Dreams are a succession of images, actions and sensations that occur involuntarily in the mind primarily during the REM stage of sleep. Dreams are unbiased, spontaneous products of the unconscious, outside the control of conscious will. The act of dreaming is physical but the contents of dreams is psychological. They are NATURAL expressions of the dreamer's emotional/personal life illustrating experiences that possess strong emotional energies. Although there are literal applications in dreams the primarily language is symbolic, metaphorical of the dreamer's emotional energies.
  • 1. Dreams are about the emotions, emotional energies of the person who is dreaming. They offer advice and a deeper understanding of our waking life as well as the foundations for the emotional energies of the dreamer.

• 2. The language of dreams is symbolic, but also with literal applications {literal waking experinces}. The symbolic images and actions are metaphors for the patterns or motifs for the dreamer's emotional/psychological/physical life. Every character in a dream is a different aspect of an unacknowledged aspect of the dreamer and/or a prevalent situation in the person's life involving actual persons/experiences {dreams will address both aspects}.

• 3. The purpose and function of dreams is to guide the conscious self to achieve wholeness and offer a solution to the problems in waking life. Solutions to problems and conflicts from everyday life, as well as the deeper underlying issues, 'emotional injuries' that stem from the foundations of the dreamer {early life experiences and trama experiences in life}.
    ---Dreams reveal vital information that expose the authentic emotions and feelings that are often concealed from the conscious mind.
    ---Dreams compensate for conscious attitudes and personality traits that are out of balance.

• 4. Dreams are intentional. Nature provides us with dreams to understand and help heal emotional conflicts/issues. Just as the body has the immune system to heal and protect, the psych{ology} has the dream.

• 5. Dreams possess 'Archteypal' representations. Archetypes are universal, original patterns and images that derive from the collective unconscious and are the psychic counterpart of instinct. An archetype is an inherited tendency of the human mind to form representations of mythological motifs-representations of the symbolic images/actions without losing their basic emotional pattern. Dreams and mythology share the same archetypal images, myths as illustrations of the universal patterns and dreams as illustrations of personal patterns.

• 6. All dreams have at least two meanings or applications. One is the symbolic representation metaphorical of the emotional energies and the second being a literal application where a person, place or experience is addressing a real life experience. More about this in the Basics of Dream Analysis section

• read more
    Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    mixed dreams

Hi , something must have gone wrong because this morning I post my dream but yet I don't see it on your site. I wrote: I keep having dreams about numbers, two nights ago I dreamt of the # 310 ( three hundre and ten thousand dollars) some one would give me for my home. I also dreamt that my husband is having an affair with some one from his work. Last night I dreamt that my sister made lunch for us ( chicken/rice/pea ) after I ate I wanted to use the washroom but when I went into the washroom the toilet was coverd to the top with mess ( shit )it seems that every washroom I approached it was all mess. I'm really confused with all the mixed dreams, could some one please help me to understand what's going on. By the way the # 310 was drawn in the states Saturday as a pick 3, how about that.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 49

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} FEMALE

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? YES

Re: mixed dreams

MOO,
    There are such things are prophetic dreams. Too bad you didn't play the number in the lotto.
    But I doubt the number had to do with that. 3 and 1 equal 4, wholeness. Or it could refer something entirely different, something in your waking life.

Everything is a mess. How is your personal life at the moment? Is there a lot of 'mess' there?
    As for your husband. Unless there are real suspicions about his fidelity the affair in your dream would be symbolic. Look at the dream dictionaries to help clarify the possibilities.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Thank you for your reply. My personal life is a little messed up right now, however I'm working at it for the better I hope. I will check my dream book.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 49

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} FEMALE

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? YES

MOO,
    Let me know if you see any possibilities in the Dream Dictionaries and perhaps we will be able to find a match to your waking life. If it is metaphorical {if there are no real suspicions} then we need only to determine how/where it fits into your life.

Look for emotional ties. Dreams are all about the emotions.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

310 reminds me of the movie, 3:10 to yuma.

the money was offered for your house. your house is representative of the self. Ask yourself if you felt the price was too much? too little? just right? well deserved? etc.

the rest of the dream seems to be about dealing with some insecurity having to do with your husband, and your co-worker, if ashe really exists, and maybe also about dealing with fear, and ultimately about getting something toxic out of you.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present