Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
mixed dreams

Hi , something must have gone wrong because this morning I post my dream but yet I don't see it on your site. I wrote: I keep having dreams about numbers, two nights ago I dreamt of the # 310 ( three hundre and ten thousand dollars) some one would give me for my home. I also dreamt that my husband is having an affair with some one from his work. Last night I dreamt that my sister made lunch for us ( chicken/rice/pea ) after I ate I wanted to use the washroom but when I went into the washroom the toilet was coverd to the top with mess ( shit )it seems that every washroom I approached it was all mess. I'm really confused with all the mixed dreams, could some one please help me to understand what's going on. By the way the # 310 was drawn in the states Saturday as a pick 3, how about that.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 49

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} FEMALE

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? YES

Re: mixed dreams

MOO,
There are such things are prophetic dreams. Too bad you didn't play the number in the lotto.
But I doubt the number had to do with that. 3 and 1 equal 4, wholeness. Or it could refer something entirely different, something in your waking life.

Everything is a mess. How is your personal life at the moment? Is there a lot of 'mess' there?
As for your husband. Unless there are real suspicions about his fidelity the affair in your dream would be symbolic. Look at the dream dictionaries to help clarify the possibilities.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Thank you for your reply. My personal life is a little messed up right now, however I'm working at it for the better I hope. I will check my dream book.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 49

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} FEMALE

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? YES

MOO,
Let me know if you see any possibilities in the Dream Dictionaries and perhaps we will be able to find a match to your waking life. If it is metaphorical {if there are no real suspicions} then we need only to determine how/where it fits into your life.

Look for emotional ties. Dreams are all about the emotions.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

310 reminds me of the movie, 3:10 to yuma.

the money was offered for your house. your house is representative of the self. Ask yourself if you felt the price was too much? too little? just right? well deserved? etc.

the rest of the dream seems to be about dealing with some insecurity having to do with your husband, and your co-worker, if ashe really exists, and maybe also about dealing with fear, and ultimately about getting something toxic out of you.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present