Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Biting Cats

Hi Everybody,

I had a dream a few nights ago that three cats had somehow attached themselves to my back and I couldn't get them off me no matter how much I tried. One of them started biting me, it had its teeth sunk in deep into my back and it was really really hurting me and no matter what I did I couldn't get it off me, and couldn't get its teeth out of my flesh and keep it from biting me. It hurt so much and I kept trying and trying to get it off me and to stop biting me and I couldn't and it really hurt and I woke up then.

Thanks,
May

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 36/Europe

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Biting Cats

its a short dream, so it is hard to pin down.

maybe someone said something to you, or told someone else something about you, that hurt your feelings: biting remark.

or you may have come to realize that you limit yourself as a female, or because you are female, and this is making you weak.

or, you could just be feelng dominated by something or things, or someone maybe more than one - probably 3- and probably female.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Biting Cats

Hi Carlos,

This is very true. My mom is still making very hurtful comments about my choice of a marriage partner and my spiritual values. Though I have never said anything negative to her, she feels she has a license to emotionally and verbally abuse me and I'm struggling to protect my boundaries. Sadly, it seems the best way is to have no contact, and this is very hard and sad for me. Our relationship has always been like this, if it wasn't my spiritual values and my marriage, she would find some thing else, as she did in the past. I recently was in a situation where I had to see her a lot, and so she took and is taking every opportunity to force these hurtful comments on me. Hopefully I will be able to get away soon, as that seems the only way to escape the 'bite'.

Best,
May

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 36/Europe

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present