Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Babies party

last nights dream was a bit different also--background--i'm a firm believer that children need to know the correct terms for body parts--this way if soemone touches them inapporopiately they can tell someone and they know what the child is talking about

I was at a party with my daughter and her son(1yrold) Malachi--we were in a house and the area was on the rear of the house was the kitchen with a metal table and chairs with a large doorway opening into the dining room also on the rear of the house the kitchen also had large doorway opening into the living room that was in the front of the house almost as long as the kitchen and dining room--the living room dining room were open to each other with no divider and there were stairs going down to the front door along side of the living room
Malachi and i were playing in the living room jen and some of her friends(all of which i know) were in the kitchen--all have babies of their own and the babies were all there--at this point Malachi had clothes on--then her friend that just had her daughter last thursday came into the house and they were talking about going outside
Malachi and her friends daughter were now playing under the table and somehow he had no clothes on and one of the babies said look see malachi penis --he wasn't touching or playing with himself he was just like a little kid playing with the others but without clothes on
that is it--woke up

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 53 NJ

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Babies party

Whenever possible, I look at a dream to see if a literal (or almost a literal) interpretation is reasonable. Therefore, this dream may refer to Malachi’s future sex-appeal and his being almost irresistible to females. That certainly is a possibility; however, a more symbolic interpretation is also possible and I believe is more reasonable.

If we look at the dream symbolically, then the house would symbolize you in some way – probably your psyche. If the house symbolizes you, then the people in the house are parts of you.

Dream babies are almost a good sign in a dream – likewise, for a party. Thus, whatever is going on is virtually guaranteed to be something good.

I believe that the babies are baby archetypes. They are a reflection of your psychological growth. This is just a guess but Malachi sounds like he could be a symbol of the animus as he enters into a new stage of development.

Hope this helps.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 63, USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Hi Peggy,

Thank you for sharing your dream. You wrote what your attitude was towards labelling things correctly, but what is your daughters attitude towards your philosophy? After all, Malachi is your daughter's child. Is Malachi 1 year old in real life?

I can't help but amplify the dream to the movie "Look Who's Talking". It is about a toddler boy who's thoughts are audible and coherent. Just like he was a grown up. But in reality he isn't grown up.

The dream seems to be highlighting "baby talk". Giving a different perspective to the conscious one. The baby girl in the dream is pointing out something. The dream is commenting on it as being "childish".

Another amplification came to me "Kindergarten Cop". In it there was a boy in Kidergarten and he stands up in front of the whole class and says to the stand-in teacher "Boys have a penis and girls have a vagina". Much to the embarrassment of the adults in the room. The other children in the room don't get it.

I think the pattern that is evloving is that information should be age specific. If Malachi isn't showing any curiosity about his penis and it's function, then why bring it up! And really, shouldn't that be Malachi's mothers role when to decide to introduce terms like that.

Like in the dream - open your mind up to other possibilities as to what role you have with your daughter and Malachi (that is assuming you have a real life daughter who has a baby).

Stephen

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 49 Sydney Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Peggy,
The first part of your dream seems to be dwelling on the 'openness' of the 'house' you live in {the open doorways and rooms opening into each other}. Of course that house would be you. The metal table and chairs may represent strength of character.

Malachi at first had his clothes on. Then, while under 'your' table he no clothes. My sense is you are wishing for a grandson that is as open about himself as you are. The penis may symbolize power and virility. It is also a masculine trait as well as something that penetrates. To become open about oneself the above traits {represented by the penis} would be valuable tools in achieving that openness. I believe the dream is addressing those strong traits you posses that you wish to pass on to your grandson.

My personal experience with my grandchildren, especially my oldest grandson {now 13}, was to instill distinct traits that would be an asset when they grow older {the most important being to 'follow their bliss'}. It seems to have worked to some degree already. I sense this dream is doing the same about your grandson.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn. {Nashville}

stats from 7-14-10 to the present