Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
dialogue with the boss

I actually created this dream. I was dreaming it, and liking so much what was going on there that I did not want to interrupt it. For this reason, I was late to work this morning...

I am in the office, but it's a combination of other places too. I am talking with my boss and he laughed so much at one thing I said. He gave me a kiss on the cheeks...
I suddenly realized I had to wash my legs (!), and went to the toilet. It was a public toilet and I was looking for the least-used soap. I washed my legs and went out.

The next part I remember is the dialogue with the boss. It took place outside and I could not see him all the time while talking. I was actually moving around, half walking, half flying over the ground and going around the yard of a building.
I was telling my boss that we were similar and he admitted saying that he had noticed that too. I said to him that his wife was not the one he loved passionately. He reacted by saying "I love my wife". "I know, but she's not the one. I love my husband too, but he's not the one either."

I continued walking and flying around while talking. It was such a relief talking to him. I then saw myself flying over the roof of this building, where a statue of a man in the horse was at the very top.

This was the end of it,

Any input appreciated.

Elona

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 29, albania

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} f

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? y

Re: dialogue with the boss

I thought I should give this other clues: I was thinking about the part of "going around" the building. In my native language we have an expression about "walking around the issue without touching the real point." I think it has to do with it - not sure how.

In real life, my boss and I have since the beginning been in a dominance game, which I confused sometimes with attraction. Most people at work still think what am I doing working for smb else, instead of starting my own activity. Anyway, at this time, we are enjoying a very respectful relationship. I still believe what I said in the dream though: we are similar (smart, hard-working, straight-forward, excellent and result oriented), he is with the wrong wife (as I am with the wrong husband)...

Hope this helps interpretation,

thanks!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 29, albania

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} f

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? y

Re: dialog with the boss

Elona,
I am sorry to Say that if you sub is telling you to have an affair then your sub is leading you astray.
Sometimes the sub is wrong and this could be indicative of the training one receives as a child , about marriage and keeping the vows. Or, it could be that you marriage is so lacking in fulfillment that an environment ripe with primal urges has taken hold of you, and you are being driven by base primal urges.

sometimes people dream of having affairs but this is so that pressure is released and the primal is tricked into venting its irrational desires. But this is a far cry different than encouraging you to have an affair.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present