Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
workers from the past

The other night I had a dream where I was out in the country at someone's house..don't know whose house..but I was walking in this house on these beautiful hardwood floors and came across Karen..a girl I worked with years ago out in Massachusetts.
Karen was sitting on the floor with a huge pot on the floor peeling potatoes and throwing each one in the pot.
I called out her name, "Karen" she yelled out, "Connie" and I sat next to her and talked.
I asked how she was and what is going on over here?
she said she did not know either but was given this huge pot, pairing knife and potatoes to peel them and throw them into the water...
I looked around and saw other people in the rooms talking and asked Karen if she knew these people and said she "did not"
I said, "this is crazy Karen" what the hell are we doing here??? she said, "I really don't know"...and then the dream had ended and I woke up..what in tarnation could all this mean??????

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 flushing new york

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: workers from the past

Connie,
Let's go at this in mind that the dream is about your life and the actions reflect something about you. Since the dream takes place at 'someones' house and in the dream is a friend from the past, this may be saying something about influences outside yourself. The experiences of Karen in the dream are most likely addressing some type{s} of experiences you are having in your life. Perhaps aspects about Karen reflect similar aspects in your life.

The pot on the floor and peeling potatoes {or is it s? I will have to consult a former VP}. During the years of the 50s it is quite common to reflect on the past, peeling back the years and throwing into the pot {your total self}. Does Connie in some way remind your of experiences taking place in your life? You seem to be on a firm foundation {the hardwood floor may represent a sound psychological self}. Sorting through all the potatoes, peeling away the past and seeing {or seeking} what life is all about at age 50+. The other people in the other rooms are probably other aspects of yourself, aspects that have not yet been fully analyzed and sorted through. Perhaps these things need a little more 'peeling'.

Focus on your old friend Connie and see where she was in her life when you knew her. How old was she? There may be similar experiences the two of you share.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Thanks Gerard for your interpretation..I can say that out of all the workers in my room, Karen was the most difficult to understand..she would smile and laugh alot and deny that she liked Paul who worked in one of the other rooms..but everyone knew she liked him.
I do not know if Paul cared for Karen the way she cared for him..Too bad I lost her number to see if something happened to the two of them...I might just call up the company one day I worked at and see if Karen is still there....

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 flushing new york

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Connie,
The suspected relationship between Karen and Paul, could that have any connections to your life in the present time? In the dream "I asked how she was and what is going on over here?". Also in your dream there is the statement "I looked around and saw other people in the rooms talking and asked Karen if she knew these people and said she "did not". The other people in other rooms could symbolize past experiences related to current conditions in your life, and at the same time represent aspects about yourself that you are searching through. Focus on these possibilities to determine if there is a relationship. One thing to remember is that the dream may have occurred and have little relevance other than the similarities between the past and your present. Not all dreams, in fact very few, are life altering. They merely reflect your emotional condition at the time of the dream, be it good, bad or indifferent.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present