Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
attacking bees

I was cleaning the leaves up in the yard, I was on my cell phone talking to the guy I am dating, all of a sudden I am being attacked by a swarm of bees and I look at my hands and I have 2 pairs of gloves on and see the bees trying to wiggle and getting in between both pairs of gloves--I am covered in a bee suit so I am protected from being biten --There is a woman, man and her son next door yelling to me to come into their house, I do get all the bees away from me and go into her house safely without bring any bees in with me--the boy wants to go outside and the woman tells her son he can't look at all teh bees out there
We are in their kitchen and Michael sends over one of his employees with his car for the neighbors to use while he is fixing their car (he works alone)--I am disappointed that he didn't come over we can see the worker dropping off the car and leaving thru the screen door on the enclosed front porch. Michael does come over later and at that time I remember all the bees are gone and asking him if it was possible that the bees lived in the ground

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 53 NJ

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: attacking bees

you bf may be bringing to the fore a host of insecurities and other problems you have with relationships. I suspect that one of the issues might be fear of loss; it seems that this may be a recurring theme in your life: coping with loss.

you may feel that your bf is not letting you in enough on plans for the future, and you may even feel bad that he doesn't know what you feel may be the real you: the you, you don't feel great about, the insecure you, the one that has problems getting close to another.
You may be aware of this and have a prt of you fightin tat issue, but this still does not alleviate all anxiety within you. There is still a longing to have intimate contact despite the militating issues and you hope these feelings won't surface fully in your waking life.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

Maybe your boyfriend is exposing you to possibly dangerous and uncontrollable or exciting situations. The fact that you're wearing a bee suit that protects you maybe means that you feel you're equiped to handle the new situations, or that your boyfriend will look after you. When you wonder if the bees live in the ground, you might be wondering if things will jump out at you when you least expect it, or that your problems never really go away, but rather die down for a while.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 16, New Jersey

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

i think it maybe a combination of both

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 53 NJ

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

stats from 7-14-10 to the present