Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
snake killed by frog

I dreamt a snake bitting me & then going in under the skin of my forearm (hand) & making it's home & made some sign on the ankel of my hand, leaving me in pain..

I placed wrist near a hole in which there was a frog
waiting to kill the snake, when the snake came out from under the skin , going in the hole the frog bit the snake in two parts leaving the half under my skin. I then hold the balance part & pull it out getting a relief.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 29 , mumbai

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: snake killed by frog

what is an ankel?

is it an anchor? or is it a snake coiled up?
if you have trouble describing it, give a web page that can help me understand it.

you may feel a bit a victim of your own internal drives and urges. you may feel defenseless against this and have hopes that someone can help you. this someone may be a suitor, or your hubby - if you are married, but you may find the whole ordeal, or process, of dealing with your drives a bit repulsive.

another meaning could be that this is about the life process with respect to having kids.
do you have kids?

A third meaning could have to do, with you having your feelings hurt by someone, and acarrying tht anger around. Consequently, you have become difficult and it has hurt your ability to embrace others, and or socialize. You await some internal life force to free you from this. It may be using your womanly guile to achieve vengence.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

i forgot to ask, do you remember the color of the snake?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Re: snake killed by frog

hi just wanted to add something i found that may be of use,
from the old hindu legend of sage rishiyasringa,
where a hooded snake gives shelter to a frog in labour,this myth may be known to you and is about doing penance,it may have relevance,or not,
regards cavebear

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 53-uk

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? y

The dream may be trying to address hidden fears or stresses in your life that are enduring {on going or continuing} and leave you with emotional pain. There may be an inability {emotional} to control this aspect in your life.

The archetypal possibilities that Cave bear is alluding to could have deeper relevance. Snakes are usually positive in Eastern philosophies. Mandukya Upanishad is known as the frog Upanishad. If there is a deeper interpretation the dream is focusing on, this may be the direction we need to look for the answers. They would be addressing spiritual creative or life changing aspects of your life.

What are your beliefs as to Hindu religion of the snake and frog? Are you currently going through any important transitions in your life? If so the archetypal {universal} images of the frog and snake may be addressing those aspects and the changes occurring having to do with those aspects. The ability to control or obtain this aspect may be the reason for its inclusion in the dream. When you utilize this aspect of your life you find 'relief', harmony, balance.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present