Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
numbers

Hello everyone it's me again. Just wanted u to know that once again I'm dreaming about numbers, I dreamt that there was lots and lots of money ( $ 5.00 bills ) on the ground with people's signature on it, this is going to sound really weird but the singer Aretha Franklin was in my dreams while the money was on the ground . She was covered in white from top to bottom and she was on stage singing, I was later told that she's going to die . I also dreamt of seeing a anconda ( red & white) however when I went closer it turn into a man with a gun and he was running after someone. In that same dream I dreamt being bare foot and having to walk on a muddy road, I hated it , I did'nt want my feet to touch the ground . Please explain what's going on, Thank You.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 49

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} FEMALE

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? YES

Re: numbers

Moo,
Not clear as to the true meaning but let's approach it this way.
Are you expecting, wishing for or currently experiencing changes in your life that may not be as pleasant as you had hoped? Or has not come about as you hoped? It may have to do with those things that are dear to you, creative wise perhaps.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Hi Gerard, with respond to your reply. Yes I do have some issues, and maybe u r right with your explanation. I will surely look into that.
Thank You

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 49

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} FEMALE

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? YES

The reason I asked was the numbers in your dream represent for me changes in ones' life. It could be outward changes or inward changes {especially emotional}. There appears to be some difficulty with this process, my reading of your dream.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present