Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What could this mean

Hi,

I usually have warewolves and vampires in my dreams trying to kill me, but the other night I couldn't tell if I was dreaming or if I was awake, It was so surreal. I had to have been dreaming cause this could not have been reality. I woke up in the middle of the night in my dream and and got right outta bed and walked down stairs to the front door which was wide open, somehow I knew it was open and it was just a strange feeling I had when I was walking to close the front door. It was like a feeling of peace and serenity, and when I closed the door It was a good feeling. I wonder if it means what I think it does but can you give me some insight. I am going through a lot of changes right now, mostly good ones does my dream signify that I'm finally getting somewhere. I wish I could explain it better it was so surreal I could have been awake, but I know my front door wouldn't be wide open in the middle of the night. Thank you for listening. bye..

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 24, New York

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: What could this mean

Farah,
Dreams reflect the condition of your emotional life at the time of the dream. So yes, it is very likely this dream is focusing on those positive aspects in your life.
But closing the door in your dream. Has there recently been an aspect of your life that you have realized, and then closed, that perhaps has led to these positive things? The good feeling in the dream came when you closed the door but the wide open door may have been a realization of some kind that led to the closing of an aspect about yourself or your life. That could represent closing the door to some negative aspects, which would lead to the positive trends in your life.

Also the feelings in the dream are always important, and telling. If there are positive things in your waking life that make you feel good, then they will be reflected in your dreams. This is a confirmation that you are going in the right direction.
Stay the course and whatever doors that you face in the future, open them with confidence, and close any that may cause negative results.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: What could this mean

Thank You!!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 24, New York

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present