Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A person being choked

Hi!

I need to know what my dream is revealing to me.

I saw a grown rooster on the back of a person's neck, it was choking this person who I believe was me. I remember the animal would not let the person go. it was trying to kill the person through strangulation.

A unidentified man came to rescure the person being choked by the rooster. The person began to strangle the animal until it broke its neck to release the person. After that I woke up.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: A person being choked

hi,
roosters rule the roost,
does it remind you of a dominant male figure who may be doing the same,
perhaps it may refer to a relationship from the past that still has a hold on you,and is stifling your progress,
the male figure coming to the rescue may represent someone you know with these qualities,but it is more likely that it refers to the masculine qualities within yourself(animus),that your unconscious is making available,
this maybe something that you are considering,
ie summoning up the strength to stand up to someone or something that is holding you back,
or something you ought to be considering,
what does the rooster suggest to you?
hope this starts the ball rolling for you,
regards cavebear

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 53-uk

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? y

Re: Re: A person being choked

tracy,
if you have the time feel free to feedback with your thoughts,
it takes dialogue ,and, one attempt at interpretation is not enough to get to the core of a dream message,
it helps all of us understand dreams a little better,
i am genuinly interested by the symbology in this dream and would love to help you crack it, if at all possible.
regards cavebear

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

December 14, 2007

You have helped me to understand the secret of my dream.

The person I saw being choked in a dream is not me: It is a male relative whose controlled by his dominant sister. She is a very bossy and nosey person. She likes to tell family members how to handle their personal life affairs. The hands that is choking the sister is the male relative's guardian angel (IN THE DREAM, THE SISTER IS THE ROOSTER WHO IS CHOKED TO DEATH). The sister is being choked by the angel. The angel is putting a lot of pressure(life problems)on the sister to make her let her brother live his life free of her control. I am seeing this happen to the sister before my eyes.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: A Reply to A person being choked

December 14, 2007

You have helped me to understand the secret of my dream.

The person I saw being choked in a dream is not me: It is a male relative whose controlled by his dominant sister. She is a very bossy and nosey person. She likes to tell family members how to handle their personal life affairs. The hands that is choking the sister is the male relative's guardian angel (IN THE DREAM, THE SISTER IS THE ROOSTER WHO IS CHOKED TO DEATH). The sister is being choked by the angel. The angel is putting a lot of pressure(life problems)on the sister to make her let her brother live his life free of her control. I am seeing this happen to the sister before my eyes.
Email: smile2828card@Yahoo.com

Age & Location {Required}: 55

Male or Female {Required}: Female

Have You Posted A Dream Previously? yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Re: A Reply to A person being choked

hi tracy,
now that you mention the rooster is a ref to a dominant female figure,it all makes sense,
roosters rule the roost,thats all i think needed to be said,you associated with this yourself and the dream cracked open,
thanks for your feedback,i have learned something from your dream myself,
i hope things are put in motion to bring about a more happy conclusion,
keep us posted.
regards cavebear.

Hello Cavebear,

Everything turned out for the best for my elderly uncle. He is in a safe environment with the rooster and the entire family and extended family are enjoying a piece of mind because he is safe now.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 56

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present