Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Attempted Assassination

I had a disturbing dream a while ago about a secret agency that was trying to assassinate me with bombs, knife, etc. At first I thought it was the CIA, but realized it was another covert agency affiliated with them. They were all dressed in black - I think there was about 6 or 7 of them. I could especially see a man who had dark hair and eyes and fairly good looking. I was stealthily walking down this narrow corridor between a long row of a low building made out of what looks like plywood, the unfinished kind. I open the door to one and there they are. I see the man and they are all crouching down as if planning or perhaps waiting for me. They don't kill me. In fact the man looks sympathetic towards me. Strange dreams...

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 37 South East

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: Attempted Assassination

This secret agency your dream speaks about is probably something within your own psyche that seems to want to assassinate some part of you. It could very well be hidden unconscious contents from past experiences in life seeking to assail you. Repressed, ignored or forgotten experiences that are influential in your every day life, which are hidden {secret agency} so not to have to confront them. The door that opens up to these hidden secrets is ready to be opened, or at least it should {healing doesn't begin until you confront the source}.

The above possibility is addressing deeper issues that may exist in your psyche. Of course the dream could be addressing something in your waking life that has little to do with the deeper aspects and more to do with everyday life. Those would be personal experiences only you can reconcile with the dream. The secret agency could be some aspect of your waking life, your job, certain relationships, etc. Look back at the last several days and determine if there are connections to the dream symbols that may be explained.

If not then look at your early life experiences and determine if you are holding anything back, some traumatic experiences that still want to harm you. Let me know what you come up with and we can look further into the possibilities.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Gerard,

I think after much reflection that it could be a combination of the two. There is part of my life, the early part which seems to be hidden from me. Also, in my waking life I do have to keep some things discreet. As for further description that is a bit private.

Thank you for your interpretation though...I think it has provided some insight for me.

~Angel

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 37 South East

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Angel,
If there is a better understanding of events in your life then the interpretation was useful. You are the only person who knows about your inner life and when you begin to better understand that aspect then you gain insights to better understanding yourself. That is the ultimate goal, understanding yourself so you can assimilate the different parts into one cohesive and harmonious life. Dreams can help you do that.

Gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 57 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present